• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kyora90

Apr 15, 2018
I3y98GM.png

204WJ56.png

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Dumb question, does Tekken 7 have rollback?

Short answer: no.

Long answer: no, but...

The netcode could be better and it isn't up to the standard of other games that have proper rollback. If you have people in your country or neighbouring countries who you can play against then you can have a good time online.

There's some cases of stutter and similar stuff on PC and Console recently that hasn't been fixed yet. Although the recent netcode changes were generally well received it seems like it has introduced some issues for some people.

If you want to play Tekken at home against other people in 2021 it is a fair option but could be better.

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
Legitimately surprised at how good of a design that is for a female fighter in this franchise.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
How old is she supposed to be? 40? Looks kinda young to be the prime minister of Poland

Manbig

Oct 26, 2017
What is with their damn obsession with giving all of these new characters parries. At this rate, she'll probably also have a massive parry window and it'll also parry knees, elbows, and shoulders.

DiipuSurotu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Pretty cool design IMO (she looks jacked like an actual fighter, she isn't sexualized, she's pretty) except for that corny-ass scar on her eye.

Zyrox

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Her design is alright (though she looks pretty young for her supposed position) but I'm not really feeling that moveset. Feel like I've seen all that stuff before in Tekken.

SilverX

Jan 21, 2018
Tekken 7 ending on a great note

I love how the game is also advertised for Xbox Series S I X repeatedly when no enhanced version of the game for the new consoles exists lol

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
The fact they brought back the T5 and T4 stages to add to this game has me super hyped. She's also pretty dope, I dig her. I'm down.

Gunny T Highway

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
She looks fun. Reminds me a lot of Hitomi's moveset from DOA. But you can say that about any character that does Karate as their fighting style.

Vimes

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for the takes about her age folks, I needed a good laugh today.

It's Tekken. Jin was arguably too young to take over the Zaibatsu and start World War III but that didn't stop him. Let fighting games have ridiculous characters. And yes, worth mentioning the IRL women heads of state who are relatively young.

Anyway, looks like I might have a new main.

Psamtik

Oct 27, 2017
For a second there, I definitely thought Leelee Sobieski was joining the cast of Tekken.

KillLaCam

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Seoul
woooooooooooow I thought she was supposed to atleast look slighly older lmaooooooo. Looks cool though. Glad she doesnt have another anime fighting style

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
Name reminds me of Leelee Sobeski, the actress.

She looks like a mix of Auska and Julia. Maybe on a roster where either one or both of those characters were absent she would have stood out more.

Femme Man

Oct 28, 2017
BRUH Y'ALL HAVE NO IDEA HOW LOUD I SCREAMED WHEN I HEARD THE KITSCH REMIX START AFTER JIN SHOWED UP!!! I'M GEEKING RN!

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Legitimately surprised at how good of a design that is for a female fighter in this franchise.
My thoughts exactly. I still wish Lidia was a bit older since the roster could use some older women, but I love the fact that Lidia actually has a facial scar. Not to mention that Lidia's design is actually practical and isn't sexualized to hell & back.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Part of me feels like they're setting up Leroy & Lidia to be the new faces of Tekken after they wrap up Jin & Kazuya's stories in 8.