• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 1102

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think Christie makes sense as a late game pick that isn't really worth saving for the next game. Ideally they would make her more unique though.

Also is there a discord link? The one in the OP doesn't work.

Jer

Oct 27, 2017
I'd hope for Wang, Ganryu, or Bruce before Christie - their styles are more unique. Plus, one Eddy in Tekken is already one too many, we damn sure don't need another one!

I'd be interested in a Discord link too, if someone doesn't mind.

sasuke_91

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
I think Christie makes sense as a late game pick that isn't really worth saving for the next game. Ideally they would make her more unique though.

Also is there a discord link? The one in the OP doesn't work.
I'd hope for Wang, Ganryu, or Bruce before Christie - their styles are more unique. Plus, one Eddy in Tekken is already one too many, we damn sure don't need another one!

I'd be interested in a Discord link too, if someone doesn't mind.

I'll PM you an invite link.

He could probably upload more games if he didnt rage quit so often like a toxic bitch

I... don't think he has ever rage quit?

joeblow

Oct 27, 2017
Laker Nation
^^^ Pakistan is old news. If Knee really wants to race to the top of the Tekken tier list, he needs to train in Constantinople before everyone else discovers their insane T7 skills and abilities.

stn

Oct 28, 2017
Why is it bad that TMM chose not to rematch players? I watched that whole video just now and there wasn't a single actual "rage quit". He took his losses but didn't rematch, what's wrong with that? Also, I never took him for a player who tries to lie and do shit like only upload wins. In fact, he literally just uploaded a set the other day of him getting wrecked by Super Akouma.

Don't see at all what's toxic with him, he promotes the community big time and posts interesting and educational videos.

jacket

Oct 25, 2017
Why is it bad that TMM chose not to rematch players? I watched that whole video just now and there wasn't a single actual "rage quit". He took his losses but didn't rematch, what's wrong with that? Also, I never took him for a player who tries to lie and do shit like only upload wins. In fact, he literally just uploaded a set the other day of him getting wrecked by Super Akouma.

Don't see at all what's toxic with him, he promotes the community big time and posts interesting and educational videos.
IME, the constant criticism of his fanbase is the same criticism that can be applied to other fanbases, like Aris for example.

Otherwise TMM has demonstrably done more good than bad for the Tekken community and he's self aware enough to know that he's been meme'd and just rolls with it. He's quite inoffensive nowdays.

Also, TMM is playing online and for anyone to comment on how ducking matchups makes him a player with less integrity in ranked, may be virtue signaling and not being honest with themselves when they find themselves "going back to warm up mode" after losing to a Yoshimitsu player on a 3 bar connection.

ThatCrazyGuy

Nov 27, 2017
I've tried to watch TMM's stream. He comes off as whiny and arrogant to me. Something about him is off putting. Idk. To each their own.

Hanbei

Nov 11, 2017
^^^ Pakistan is old news. If Knee really wants to race to the top of the Tekken tier list, he needs to train in Constantinople before everyone else discovers their insane T7 skills and abilities.
I don't remember any ottoman Tekken player doing particularly well in TWT?? Or was it a joke post?

Hanbei

Nov 11, 2017
It was a joke I think. And I hate your avatar with a passion. Fuck Feng.
lmao

Here, best Tekken character says hello!!

NQA24sK.png

jacket

Oct 25, 2017
The Antarctica Tekken scene is one the rise, every Tekken player there might as well be Atif Butt, but there are only like 5 players there.

They all play offline for hours everyday in the cold, just imagine if they played in normal weather.

Hanbei

Nov 11, 2017
Thank God. Last year was embarrassing and disrespectful to the competitors.
Yeah, I still remember Rangchu fighting his way to the top, only to get $7.500, while SFV was talking in hundreds of thousands. I hear every now and then "FGC is poverty" indeed, but the fact that Bandai Namco raised to pool prize this year is proof that 1) they listened 2) they can do it if they want to.

Oh and to answer your question: no, I didn't do anything to my eyebrows, I like Feng but I know my limits lol

Thorn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So I finally get this on PC and play online after finding Julia fun, and I get bodied with 50% combos by a 1st Dan Noctis.

Joy.

jacket

Oct 25, 2017
lol at Pakistani sponsors banning their players from playing Knee one week before the world finals because they know Knee will download their players like the newest episode of the Walking Dead.

Last edited: