• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

GrayFoxPL

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I transfered from PS4 to PC though since I sold my PS4 but we can crossplay. I should have a very solid connection. I also miss just hanging out with the rest go y'all in a lobby.

vdPxtu4.gif

Oct 27, 2017

sasuke_91

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
Oct 27, 2017
Made it to Mighty Ruler on PC. Most of my matches from Suzaku to Mighty Ruler were against a Josie player who did a really good job of heavily poking me until I started randomly ducking. I'm not proud of ducking that Hwoarang player who beat me twice, but I'm just not a fan of mirror matches.

Here's the archives:
http://www.twitch.tv/uchihasasuke_91/v/358982972?sr=a
Nicely done. I didnt watch all the matches but your Hwoarang is pretty good.

GrayFoxPL

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Good games Doomshine! Once you warmed up Your Duk was unstoppable. I must practice some more Leo. I have urge to play Kung fu characters lately.

Hyun Sai

Oct 27, 2017
Nagasaki tournament this week end :

"Mandatory Random Stage Select, RPS for sides, Character change on loss only, Customs banned"

Thank God for my eyes...

GrayFoxPL

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
First time fought S2 Jack-7. Connection was shitty but I wanted the experience. I still think he's not that strong. I'm not stressing myself fighting him.

sasuke_91

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
First time fought S2 Jack-7. Connection was shitty but I wanted the experience. I still think he's not that strong. I'm not stressing myself fighting him.
Rajang plays a very good Jack-7. I really struggle against Jack because of his range. So much stuff connects although it looks like it shouldn't. I still have trouble because of that. Makes it hard to space him out and whiff punish him.

GrayFoxPL

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Rajang plays a very good Jack-7. I really struggle against Jack because of his range. So much stuff connects although it looks like it shouldn't. I still have trouble because of that. Makes it hard to space him out and whiff punish him.

I played Jin against that Jack and always had advantage because of f+4. He can't run away or advance fast enough. His combos and wall carry is great but other than that he's a big hulk. People worry too much about his db+1, df+2 and are afraid to break Jacks comfort zone and dismantle him.

Oh I played Devil Jin too a bit and first time ever did the Fly bait auto block. Haha. Dude had rage so I just flew up and did nothing guy fired rage art and I indeed blocked it during landing animation. Dude must've been so confused.

sasuke_91

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
I played Jin against that Jack and always had advantage because of f+4. He can't run away or advance fast enough. His combos and wall carry is great but other than that he's a big hulk. People worry too much about his db+1, df+2 and are afraid to break Jacks comfort zone and dismantle him.

When I play against Rajang it's just us doing movement. I try to stay in Jack's face mostly where I can pressure him with Hwo. With Lucky Chloe it's just single moves into a sidestep hoping to make him whiff something bigger.

f+4 is a great move against Jack. Jin is so good. Too bad my Jin sucks so much lol.

Oh I played Devil Jin too a bit and first time ever did the Fly bait auto block. Haha. Dude had rage so I just flew up and did nothing guy fired rage art and I indeed blocked it during landing animation. Dude must've been so confused.
I would have been confused as well haha.
We haven't played in ages. I haven't even played any Tekken for more than a week. Fired it up once and hit practice mode for half an hour because I was curious about something, but other than that...

GrayFoxPL

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
We haven't played in ages. I haven't even played any Tekken for more than a week. Fired it up once and hit practice mode for half an hour because I was curious about something, but other than that...

We gotta play. I put down Tekken for long too. Well T7 that is, one day I fired up DR and wanted just to check something but ended up playing for 5 hours. The AI is so good the satisfaction from beating it is equal if not better to fighting ppl online in T7.

Today played with Doomshine.

GGs Doom, your Marduk been destroying me today, all 3 characters. Dayum. It was so hard to score hits.

Something is wrong about his shoulder jump when he stays downed. I couldn't hit him with anything but logically I should be able to hit him with down attack like Jin's d+2 but it doesn't work. Same issue with his general feet away, face down position. Cr2 comes out istead of d+2.

GrayFoxPL

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
0YHPtTs.gif

GGs Doom. I was in the zone today. Felt Jin perfectly, Paul later too. Matrix all around me. Also knowing little of Marduk frame data helped too.

Karate Osu!

KByXaTa.gif

Crayon

Oct 26, 2017
Has anyone tried turning up the aa in the ue4 config file? As far as i can tell, the highest setting in the game only sets the quality to '2'.

GrayFoxPL

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Felt like me and 5 other people played ranked today. At least I got some Chloe practice but the guy keep quitting after loss but the game matched me with him anyway, lol.

Doomshine

Oct 30, 2017
Japanese Tekken player BKC passed away. He was at Strongstyle last year and was supposed to be at Strongstyle Japan but didn't show up. Rest in peace.

GrayFoxPL

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Few Julia gifs. Seems like she has nothing from her JayCee alter ego, shame. Her new appearance and mannerism is bit "eh" to be honest but still Chang is a Chang.

OVHfJSK.gif

U6y5ofe.gif

wD0m8fg.gif

rNWlYWZ.gif

7hTamTX.gif

OjICVev.gif

3k5fwZL.gif

Last edited:

Gambit61

Oct 26, 2017
I just realized Julia is beating up her Tag 2 rivals and partner lol. I hope she turns out good for her fans.

Oct 27, 2017
Julia looks great and really good to see the better vanilla stage filters. Negan still looks awful. Also, I don't want a season 3. Move onto Tekken 8.

Jer

Oct 27, 2017
So excited about Julia. I'm really happy that she's going to be out while the game is still popular. I'll get to play her at Evo! Wouldn't have expected that a year ago.