• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 2809

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This the kind of shit that should send you straight to jail, hell fucking death penalty if it's legal in that state.

nekkid

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Bats, dummy, not wolves. Should be selling people garlic water instead, obviously.

RoaminRonin

Nov 6, 2017
Why not just put Trump's face on the bottle and amplify the grift. I swear if I didn't have any morale and sympathy I would actually join in on this religious/right wing grift industry.

Shoeless

Oct 27, 2017
Why not just put Trump's face on the bottle and amplify the grift. I swear if I didn't have any morale and sympathy I would actually join in on this religious/right wing grift industry.

I have to admit, this thought occurred to me as well. Why isn't Trump seling "MAGA CORONVIRUS CURE: STRAIGHT FROM THE WHITEHOUSE TO YOU"

It's not like the Department of Justice or the Supreme Court, or the Senate, or 30 million Americans will stop him.

RoaminRonin

Nov 6, 2017
I have to admit, this thought occurred to me as well. Why isn't Trump seling "MAGA CORONVIRUS CURE: STRAIGHT FROM THE WHITEHOUSE TO YOU"

It's not like the Department of Justice or the Supreme Court, or the Senate, or 30 million Americans will stop him.

Seriously let's start selling frack waste water to conservatives and call it a cure-all solution to vaccines.

Diego Renault

Nov 1, 2017
See, if god existed, this guy would go to hell. Since god doesn't exist, devils like him reign free on earth. Just like many greedy businessman, they pray on the weak and seem to get away with it.

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
America has gone full circle back to the middle ages. Demagogue politicians running the joint and the church making a profit off the illiterate masses with bogus cures, you never go full middle ages.

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
maxresdefault.jpg

This is the bucket o food guy
This guy can sell anything. Scary af

CorpseLight

Nov 3, 2018
This is absolutely bat shit insane. Insane! I've never even heard of this guy til now, and i watched that Vic Berger video that was posted above. How do these people not see this is fucking crazy?! They are selling you $100 buckets of soup, and then trying to sell you the same bucket, but instead has a toilet seat on it?! Just the optics on that alone is absolutely vile!

And then theres these christian lounge singers, just casually singing about the end of the world like its something that is gonna be a great time! How, HOW DO OLD PEOPLE NOT SEE THIS IS A GIANT SCAM

THE210

Nov 30, 2017
This is absolutely bat shit insane. Insane! I've never even heard of this guy til now, and i watched that Vic Berger video that was posted above. How do these people not see this is fucking crazy?! They are selling you $100 buckets of soup, and then trying to sell you the same bucket, but instead has a toilet seat on it?! Just the optics on that alone is absolutely vile!

And then theres these christian lounge singers, just casually singing about the end of the world like its something that is gonna be a great time! How, HOW DO OLD PEOPLE NOT SEE THIS IS A GIANT SCAM

I grew up watching him and other TV ministers. My family would send them money every week in hopes of getting blessings in return. My grandmother still sends in money orders in exchange for prayer cloths and healing oils.

SpitfireKit

Oct 27, 2017
Step one - potato in your sock.
Step 2 - Silver Solution.
Step C - Wait until April or so for virus to naturally die off with heat.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
because of Vic Berger's Jim Bakker vids i forever want his wifes voice saying "wow" and "ahuh" softly in the background of every video from now on

PJV3

Oct 25, 2017
London
I don't mind former convict Bakker, he is so obviously corrupt and a conman that the people lining up to buy his shit know the fucking deal. Like the plonkers who insist they really think the earth is flat, they just enjoy being cunts.

Tokyo_Funk

Banned
Dec 10, 2018
Bakker needs to go to jail for fraud, he is selling a product that doesn't do what it says under the guise of medicine.

I remember when that shit-fuck Kent Hovind who also went to jail came straight out of jail shilling "Vitamin B-17" or amygdalin, which is basically the cyanide from apricot seeds as a cancer cure. Turns out to no surprise it did not cure cancer, but gave people cyanide poisoning instead. Fucking shocker

www.theverge.com

A man who took apricot kernels to beat cancer got cyanide poisoning

The kernels are believed to treat cancer, but they’re actually poisonous

Physician Beware: Severe Cyanide Toxicity from Amygdalin Tablets Ingestion

Despite the risk of cyanide toxicity and lack of efficacy, amygdalin is still used as alternative cancer treatment. Due to the highly lethal nature of cyanide toxicity, many patients die before getting medical care. Herein, we describe the case of a 73-year-old female with metastatic pancreatic...

How is it that people don't trust science, but trust a bunch of bottom feeding hucksters with no medical degrees? It's like some sort of hypnotic trance for dumb fucks.

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
I saw that Right Wing Watch tweet the other day and was going to post it in that one topic about evangelicals but ended up not bothering but we know that Jim Bakker is garbage so this isn't some revelation, I'd say he needs to be investigated again but that's not going to happen.

V23

Oct 27, 2017
I've always wondered, do these people know that they're being deceitful or have they rationalised it somehow and honestly believe they're correct?