• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
Part of me wants to stop trying to get a luma but the other part doesn't want to let the game beat me...

CountAntonio

Oct 25, 2017
Let me put it this way. I got onto the game yesterday when I had 2 hours played. I have almost 18 now. 16 hours have been spent in one single area going back and forth back and forth back and forth.
This game is perfect for marathoning shows and movies. I've enjoyed it and really excited about all the updates.

Vamphuntr

Oct 25, 2017
Game is running pretty well for me at 4k. I think sometimes it slows for a few seconds because of server problems. I feel it's really charming and impressive for a small team to make. Considering it's releasing so soon after Pokémon is even more impressive.

Really hard to talk about balancing because I feel a lot will change. Having fun with it so far and the 2 vs 2 and energy mechanic are nice systems. Only thing I really like don't like is how human characters look. Nightmare fuel to me

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
This game is perfect for marathoning shows and movies. I've enjoyed it and really excited about all the updates.

been watching so much shit. But even still I feel like the odds are simply too low. Lumas in the wild should be rare but this is honestly ridiculous. You shouldn't have to spend potentially tens of hours just to see one if at all.

Kadzork

Has got mad skills!!
Oct 27, 2017
Maybe we will see a Luma Charm or the chaining increase - one would hope so anyway.

The game still has so much to be added - will be kinda crazy to see this same time next year.

My personal hopes for sooner rather than later is a bit more detail on the map & fast travel.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe we will see a Luma Charm or the chaining increase - one would hope so anyway.

The game still has so much to be added - will be kinda crazy to see this same time next year.

My personal hopes for sooner rather than later is a bit more detail on the map & fast travel.

Currently the Luma chance is 0.00016% chance to spawn in the wild.

PancakeFlip

Oct 26, 2017
I just realized another element to this game being harder is that this game has set mode baked into it permanently. In Pokemon its defaulted to shift mode.

Thordawgg

Nov 5, 2017
Heh got stuck in the Belsoto gauntlet, the tamer came up to me and ended up blocking the narrow path so I couldn't move forward and had to restart the game. Is there some official avenue to report bugs or check of known issues?

Killthee

Oct 25, 2017
Why would anyone use this?

EtiHxUD.png
Guessing there's a TV cap and that item is for respecing your Temtem if you don't like where your TVs end up.

Heh got stuck in the Belsoto gauntlet, the tamer came up to me and ended up blocking the narrow path so I couldn't move forward and had to restart the game. Is there some official avenue to report bugs or check of known issues?
They have forums, including a bug report section: https://www.playtemtem.com/forums/forums/bug-reports.11/

Mobyduck

Oct 27, 2017
Brazil
There is a 500 cap to TV, and there is a food seller in the second island that lets you better control where your TVs are.

HypedBulborb

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I wonder why I'm seeing so many people with Luma Temtems walking around. It's a 1 in 6000 chance, how do they do it?

LightKiosk

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Thought I put an hour into it, turned out being 1.5hrs. Made my way to the
Academy area
on the first island, not sure if I'm going too fast or too slow.

I haven't played a game like this since Pokemon Sapphire so I'm a bit lost overall. The game is enjoyable though and I find myself starting to slowly make more sense of things.

If I had to give it one complaint though even in my short time, I'd say the UI could be a bit better with more color to indicate certain actions.

Unicorn

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Wow breeding price hike on an already restrictive system.

Do they even know what they want to happen?

Dinjoralo

Oct 25, 2017
How far into the second island do you need to go in order to start getting new Temtem? I kinda wanna grab some fire types to round out my party then go back and do optional stuff in the first island.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
Did the Press any key button return? Decided to login to try and do some more luma hunting while watching evo and I can't get past the screen.

ergoakari

Oct 28, 2017
Canada
So like, I have an Umishi. The wiki says it should level up at level 14, but mines level 19 now and has not leveled up. What gives?

OP
OP
Jambi

Jambi

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Wonder what they've nerfed now
I think patch is for the steam auth servers. People were getting stuck at press any key screen again. Honestly the servers are behaving way better than I expected for the first weekend. Seems like they got most of the kinks out during the week. Had a high of 37k concurrent players today.

GazRB

Oct 25, 2017
65 reais is quite a lot of money when you consider the Brazilian economy. Probably the same price as some food even with how shit their country currently is economic wise.
I mean yeah but if you have to seriously choose between video games and food I'm not sure why you would be surprised at the price.

Landford

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is so expensive for an early access Pokémon clone, I legit thought it was free to play, but 65 reais? A mess honestly. I hope the game is fun, when the game leaves early access I will get a copy during a Steam Sale
Its about 15$. For the amount of content the game has, and the caveat that you are buying a live service game that seems it will be supported for years, its an absolute amazing price.

PancakeFlip

Oct 26, 2017
The dialogue in this game is just so much fun, this really is an amazing experience for me. If they dont have a linked account system by full release I'll get this again on Switch and role play as a Temtem junky and choose mostly all of my choices as "Temtem up" or cutting to the point. "I just want to catch monsters and watch them beat the hell out of each other!" Lol