• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
damn, this is a pretty shameless rip off.

edit: talking about the trailer of course. the setting/gameplay of those aren't really original for anyone to copy.

Last edited:

pronk

Oct 26, 2017
In that comparison there were maybe two shots that looked similar to Days Gone, and the Days Gone stuff is just cherry picked out of order from various trailers/ingame?

How is that a copy beyond it just being a generic zombie game?

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The trailer itself definetly re-uses shots but I don't think the end product will end up anything like Days Gone. Looks like it'll have a lot more in common with World War Z.

Apathy

Oct 25, 2017
Wouldn't be the first time am Western games get completely ripped off shamelessly, and it won't be the last

Kolx

Oct 25, 2017
The trailer is a straight up copying shamelessly from Days Gone. The game itself tho looks like any generic zombie game.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
I see Days Gone hate keeps bringing the worst out of some people. Can't even read a thread about a game using inspiration from it without shitting on DG.

ASyS_Razia

Sep 15, 2018
Spain
Can I ask what is copying from Days Gone apart from the couple of motorbikes moments? This is an actual question.

The comparison trailer is a mash up taking shots form 3 different games and in specific moments and angles to make it look identical. This look more like alot to State of Decay 2 than Days Gone if you ask me.