• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

SpottieO

Oct 25, 2017
They're really pushing for a release soon aren't they. No reason to ramp up the marketing like this otherwise. That's some garbage.

Halbrand

Oct 27, 2017
tenor.gif

SpillYerBeans

Oct 25, 2017
Can't wait to watch a Youtuber screaming "WOW THIS IS SOOOOO COOL" while jumping around in Fortnite as he watches the trailer.

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
How does this work? Does the trailer just play at some spot on the map while everyone is fighting? Or do you have to opt-in to a special demilitarized viewing area?

DMczaf

Oct 25, 2017
Las Vegas, NV
gonna be playing fortnite with the boys tonight watching the trailer while doing fortnite things

me love fornite, love doing those crazy fortnite stuff and things

don't ask me what those things are.

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Still cant believe they wont delay this movie.

And now they are so desperate that they use Fortnite. Nolan has reach a new low.

Mathieran

Oct 25, 2017
I don't really care one way or the other, but I wonder if Christopher Nolan approves of this.

Maximus

Oct 27, 2017
I'm surprised Nolan is ok with this, but I am not surprised Fortnite is being used as a platform to release new things, as it has shown to be successful.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I get it, millions playing Fornite etc. but oh what's this, everybody jumping around, baby screaming, kids shouting. You can't hear Nolan dialogue at the best of times.