• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
perfectchaos007

perfectchaos007

It's Happening
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
The Roland Garros website continues to be garbage. Qualifying play begins in 3 hours and there's still no draw or schedule posted on the site. Garbage site for a garbage slam I guess

Peru

Oct 26, 2017
The Roland Garros website continues to be garbage. Qualifying play begins in 3 hours and there's still no draw or schedule posted on the site. Garbage site for a garbage slam I guess

In desperation for a tennis game after the seemingly poor reception of the two new ones I started looking for hidden gems.. and played this

roland-garros-french-open-europe-gameboy-color.png

Very bad!

roland-garros-french-open-europe.png

OP
OP
perfectchaos007

perfectchaos007

It's Happening
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
This was the first tennis game w/real players I ever bought. I haven't played it in 15 years but I remember it being not terrible
images

edit: after watching youtube videos, I retract my statement. It did not age well

Green Yoshi

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Cologne (Germany)
I wonder if Zverew will reach the final of the French Open. He's in good shape right now.

But I don't think his French is as good as his English. ;-)

miserable

Oct 27, 2017
Serena will not be seeded af Roland Garros this year. Imagine if we get a Masha vs Serena match in round 2 lol

Peru

Oct 26, 2017
Masha has had a pretty big turn-around post coach-change. Return game, angles, depth. She nearly beat reigning FO champ and World #1 back to back in Rome. I think she could beat anyone but Serena in RO, but we'll see how her stamina and focus holds up over a slam tournament. If she meets Serena early on, well, goodbye.

OP
OP
perfectchaos007

perfectchaos007

It's Happening
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Nadal is actually going to get somewhat of a test in the first round against Dolgopolov
Serena Williams vs.Pliskova first round!
Krystina

OP
OP
perfectchaos007

perfectchaos007

It's Happening
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
10 withdrawls this year on the mens side. Seems like a lot
Men's Singles

OP
OP
perfectchaos007

perfectchaos007

It's Happening
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Trungelliti has to win the French Open now. He'll win the prize money and a multi-million $$$ contract with Disney for movie rights.

NekoNeko

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
always love that nobody could be bothered to open a French Open OT

that being said Bencic wins her first GS of many next week.