• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Hootie

Dec 25, 2017
Fed wins Halle then beats Nadal at Wimbledon in a 5 set rematch of the GOAT match exactly 10 years ago for title 100

hell, I wouldn't even mind if he retired after pulling something like that off

John Dunbar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fed wins Halle then beats Nadal at Wimbledon in a 5 set rematch of the GOAT match exactly 10 years ago for title 100

hell, I wouldn't even mind if he retired after pulling something like that off
100 titles doesn't really matter all that much, though. it's just one better than 99. only number that matters is 109, which is how many singles titles connors won.

Hootie

Dec 25, 2017
100 titles doesn't really matter all that much, though. it's just one better than 99. only number that matters is 109, which is how many singles titles connors won.

I know 109 is the record but even with Fed's current form I'm skeptical that he'll be able to win 12 more tournaments, unless he starts doing some more smaller tournaments which I think he said he didn't want to do

Sax

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Obviously not breaking news but man Kyrgios is so weird sometimes. Just feels like a wasted talent.

killer_clank

Oct 25, 2017
Murray looking a lot better than expected so far but hard to tell how much of it is just Murray's excellent match up with Kyrgios who he's never lost to.

DrWong

Oct 29, 2017
Yeah, his level went down dramatically (old guy ^^, i know that) and Paire played better. One break back now though.

miserable

Oct 27, 2017
my streak of "tuning in to Federer matches when he's facing matchpoint then turning it around and winning" is still alive

John Dunbar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i'm actually worried for federer's wimbledon campaign. i fear for an early upset, especially if he draws someone like kyrgios early on.

miserable

Oct 27, 2017
Great, that's exactly what tennis needs now: an in-form Djoker.

somebody has to stop him, I can't take another GS win by him