• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

miserable

Oct 27, 2017
7drHiqr.gif

OP
OP
perfectchaos007

perfectchaos007

It's Happening
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Congrats to Kyrgios! He played the crowd villain the entire tournament and really relished that role. The strange career saga of Nick continues

DrWong

Oct 29, 2017
Yes I'm happy Kyrgios made it, I like the player and the guy and I hope he becomes more consistant. When Fed stop I'd like Kyrgios to be there at the highest level, I'd support him.

Also nice video here and just for the entire moment with Andy Murray it's worth the watch:

Last edited:

Deleted member 20284

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Yes I'm happy Kyrgios made it, I like the player and the guy and I hope he becomes more consistant. When Fed stop I'd like Kyrgios to be there at the highest level, I'd support him.

Also nice video here and just for the entire moment with Andy Murray it's worth the watch:

That's what is so upsetting to me about Kyrgios, no doubt he's likable and talented but then there is his other side on and off court...It's not a character trait I want to have my son look up to for his tennis journey. I too would enjoy seeing him be more consistent and tempered with a long standing career at the top.

For me, and watching/learning from tennis with my son, it's De Minaur for now though. Tought less natural talent than Kyrgios but just pure mental game strength and hard work to get across the line. Natural talent only lasts so long and goes so far.

Niraj

Oct 25, 2017
IW draws are out.

Projected QFs (by seed):

Men's:

Djokovic v Thiem
Zverev v Anderson

Nishikori v Federer
Isner v Nadal

Women's:

Osaka v Pliskova
Kvitova v Kerber

Bertens v Stephens
Svitolina v Halep

Some potential interesting matches: Osaka v Wozniacki/Bencic 4th round, Sevastova v Pliskova 4th round, Sabalenka v Kerber 4th round, Serena v Muguruza 3rd round, Cibulkova v Stephens 3rd round, Garcia v Barty 3rd round, Sasnovich v Halep 3rd round

Kyrgios v Djokovic 3rd round, Coric v Basilashvili 3rd round, Zverev v Dimitrov 3rd round, de Minaur v Raonic 3rd round, Tsitsipas v Anderson 4th round, Shapovalov v Cilic 3rd round, Nadal v Schwartzman 3rd round, Goffin v Medvedev 3rd round, Stan v Fed 3rd round (maybe?)

Mcfrank

Oct 28, 2017
Roland Garros tickets secured!

Going the opening Sunday in these seats on Chatrier

SWU2GK7.png

and the opening Monday here:

IeCI1g1.png

Super exciting for me as it has been a dream for the last 15 years to make it to France and RG. Sadly it means no money left over to go to Indian Wells this weekend, but I will enjoy watching that on TV.

OP
OP
perfectchaos007

perfectchaos007

It's Happening
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
The Serena v. Azarenka match sounded just like old times! Azaranka even brought her high pitched owl grunt back for the first time since giving birth!

NekoNeko

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Osaka next for Bencic. Don't expect her to win but if she did that would make it 5 wins over top 10 players in just a few weeks.

NekoNeko

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
1. Osaka
2. Halep
3. Kvitova

4. Stephens
5. Pliskova
6. Svitolina

7. Bertens
8. Kerber
9. Sabalenka
10. Williams

Kerber next?

Sax

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
As a Federer fan: Well he's beaten Nadal the last five times!
Also as a Federer fan: He's obviously getting demolished by Nadal RIP