• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Mcfrank

Oct 28, 2017
I am going to the Monkish Beer Festival tomorrow, so i will be very drunk while trying to hold my phone steady and watch.

Sax

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
lol, reminds me of Brandon Sanderson or Patrick Rothfuss signing each other's books that they find in airport book stores as they travel on book tours, just for fun.

bigred50

Oct 31, 2017
TVA Sports is showing it en Francis

Ridiculous though that TSN or Sportsnet can't show it on one of the dozen channels they have.

Oct 25, 2017

Ridiculous though that TSN or Sportsnet can't show it on one of the dozen channels they have.

Yea, you'd think TSN would have one channel to spare for it, I get that the NCAA games on right now are a bigger deal but TSN 2 is showing old UFC

They've usually been good at finding a way to show Canadian matches when they get this far in tournaments so I'm a bit surprised

Looks like she won :D

Canadian in the finals! Now Raonic needs to win tomorrow

Last edited:

Ricker

Oct 27, 2017
Beautiful Province of Quebec.

Unfortunate but TVA won the exclusivity and are the main broadcaster for the WTA...not that they dont do a good job but they only start coverage of the quarter finals and even sometimes the semi and final for the tournanments,even the big ones like Indian Wells.

Anyway so happy for Andreescu,I hope she can upset Kerber and win it.

Sax

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Damn, was looking forward to the match, irrational PTSD aside =P At least he'll likely be recovered for the clay season.

NekoNeko

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Nadal on HC since 2017

DC: w/d
Basel: w/d
Paris: w/o
London: w/o
Brisbane: w/d
AO: retired
Acapulco: w/d
IW: w/d
Miami: w/d
Toronto: CHAMPION
Cincy: w/d
US Open: retired
Beijing: w/d
Shanghai: w/d
Paris: w/d
London: w/d
Brisbane: w/d
AO: Lost in Finals
Acapulco: R2
IW: w/o

maybe he shoud consider skipping everything besides the slams.

AoM

Oct 31, 2017
Tomorrow will be the fifth Federer/Thiem meeting.

ugQf657.png

Sax

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'm hoping Andreescu can pull it off but she looks like she's running on fumes -_-

AoM

Oct 31, 2017
That chance for 0-40 will cost Federer the match.

Also, I'm surprised Thiem hasn't blown out his shoulder with all these forehands.