• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Sax

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I was rooting for Nadal just so we get a good final, Tsitsipas better not fold 2 and 2 to Djokovic tomorrow or I will be very displeased! At least he has a commanding 100% win record against him ;D

miserable

Oct 27, 2017
Nadal thought it would be best not to get beaten by Djoker on home soil this close to RG so he let the young greek be on the receiving end of a beatdown in the final.

CesareNorrez

Oct 25, 2017
Young generations continue to disappoint. They are going to have the legacy of not being able to consistently beat players in their 30s.

Green Yoshi

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Cologne (Germany)
Young generations continue to disappoint. They are going to have the legacy of not being able to consistently beat players in their 30s.
I don't like Djokovic, but when he's in good shape he's almost impossible to beat. And he's only 31 years old. So for me it's hard to blame Thiem for not winning the tournament in Madrid.

miserable

Oct 27, 2017
I just read a rumor that Nadal will not play Wimbledon this year because after RG he'll get married and be on his honeymoon.

OP
OP
perfectchaos007

perfectchaos007

It's Happening
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Kyrgios on Djokovic:
"Simply because, I've played him twice and like, I'm sorry, but if you can't beat me, you're not the greatest of all time. Because if you like look at my day-to-day routine and how much I train and how much I put in, it's zero compared to him.

lol only kyrgios would BRAG about how little he trains

falcondoc

Oct 29, 2017
The saga continues, kyrgios just threw a chair on the court after game penalty then shook hands and left match/maybe defaulted? Incredible.

CesareNorrez

Oct 25, 2017
I would have been fine with Federer losing in Round 3, but I do not like Coric (can't explain why), so I'm glad Fed won.

Deleted member 20284

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
The saga continues, kyrgios just threw a chair on the court after game penalty then shook hands and left match/maybe defaulted? Incredible.

Yep, he was defaulted by the supervisor. Time for at least a few months long ban in my opinion. One of the officials from Kyrgios' match was also an official for McEnroe's default all those moons ago.

EDIT: The qualifier was getting ahead to Kyrgios too. It sucks the match doesn't finish for the qualifier to get this experience and potentially that notch of victory over a top player.

NekoNeko

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
i called it right after the match. i said to my brother that there's no way he will play a third game in two days.

Sax

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Nadal's been demolishing this whole tournament. Probably lots of pent up dissatisfaction with Monte-Carlo, Barcelona, Madrid.

Sax

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I mean I wanted Nadal to win but Jesus this is brutal. Well at least I didn't have to watch it happen to Fed :>

miserable

Oct 27, 2017
This week Nadal passed Federer in the "consecutive weeks in top 10" top, with 735 weeks. Jimmy Connors is at no1 with 788 weeks. Rafa can pass him if he stays in top 10 for 14 more months, which is doable.

miserable

Oct 27, 2017
Roland Garros draw has concluded. Projected QFs:

Men:
Djokovic-Zverev
Thiem-del Potro

Tsitsipas-Federer
Nishikori-Nadal

Women:
Osaka-Barty
Halep-Kvitova

Stephens-Bertens
Kerber-Pliskova

OP
OP
perfectchaos007

perfectchaos007

It's Happening
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
French Open begins in like 3 hours is anyone going to make a thread? I mean it is by far the worst slam so if no thread is made I get it

Ricker

Oct 27, 2017
Beautiful Province of Quebec.
damn I blinked and Kerber is already out. beaten by youngster Anastasia Potapova .

Yeah,that was fast...Canadian woman start tomorrow,I believe Andresscu and Bouchard play at the same time,they changed,TSN will like that...and Bouchard is making her semi comeback(she hasnt played since early March)against Tsurenko,which started her downfall in 2015...she did beat her in an incredible match last year in the Fed Cup though so who knows...

Last edited: