• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

John Dunbar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
that was a frustrating game from federer. should have been a relatively comfortable hold, but ended up being broken because of poor finishing.

Roy

Oct 27, 2017
Federer came to play! Down a set, he's not folding, he's playing his style and being aggressive instead of trying to go toe to toe 2m behind the baseline.

Hootie

Dec 25, 2017
alright fellas, here comes the greatest tennis story of all time. Fed, down 2 sets to Nadal on philippe chatrier, comes back and wins the next 3 sets

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Sometimes I can't believe Nadal is still as good as he has ever been at 33.

Green Yoshi

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Cologne (Germany)
Great match by Federer, but against the best player on clay of all times it's impossible to win. I think Thiem won't have a chance either on Sunday.

Djokovic is steamrolling and he breaks a racquet? Fucking bizarre
Reminds me of Lewis Hamilton. He's always complaining even if it's clear that he will win the race.

clemenx

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Venezuela
As expected. Lol at people getting excited about a clay court Fedal.

This one didn't even have the added entertaiment of a bagel.

AshenOne

Feb 21, 2018
Pakistan
Federer won quite a few games considering he defeated nadal 5-6 straight times recently i wanted a bagel atleast :P but oh well can't have everything every time but still its always good to see fed defeated in 3 sets by nadal for me. The last few grand slams have been frustrating to watch as a nadal fan so atleast this time nadal should go all guns out in the final against whomever.

DrWong

Oct 29, 2017
I'm in Paris: it's not better, very strong wind, I can hear it from inside my house. It's stormy.