• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 20284

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
He made a comment to the umpire that they were favoring calls for Donald Young because he's black and the chair umpire is black.

What a dick, specifically Medvedev I mean.

I other news the teetering between Osaka and Barty for ladies #1 continues. I think if Barty wins her next match she'll be #1 for her second time.

OP
OP
perfectchaos007

perfectchaos007

It's Happening
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Amanda Anisimova's dad was found dead yesterday and she has withdrawn from the US Open. It's tough to lose a parent, but especially when you're a teenager :(

miserable

Oct 27, 2017
US Open 2019 will be the first time since Wimbledon 2001 that no russian women are seeded in a grand slam singles draw.

OP
OP
perfectchaos007

perfectchaos007

It's Happening
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
This 17 year old Italian boy named Sinner has some serious game. I've been following him for a minute and I think he has a chance against Wawrinka.

Mcfrank

Oct 28, 2017
Who had Kim Cjlisters coming out of retirement in their predictions for the year? Will be great to see her back out there.

miserable

Oct 27, 2017
yesterday Mladenovic and Svitolina played a 26 minutes long game . there were 18 deuces and 6 break points for Svitolina before Mladenovic won the game.

miserable

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone watching Laver Cup? It's weird seeing Rafa and Roger giving advice to Fognini lol

Also Jack Sock got kinda chubby

Sax

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
God damn I woke up at 5 am for Fedal and I get Fedsipas instead. This is perhaps the most disappointing tennis day of the year.

CesareNorrez

Oct 25, 2017
Laver Cup gets tighter every year. Maybe one these days Team World will win. Having gone to the Chicago one last year, it was really fun and I recommend it to anyone that likes the ATP. My wife and I are planning on going to next year's in Boston.

OP
OP
perfectchaos007

perfectchaos007

It's Happening
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Laver Cup gets tighter every year. Maybe one these days Team World will win. Having gone to the Chicago one last year, it was really fun and I recommend it to anyone that likes the ATP. My wife and I are planning on going to next year's in Boston.
Guess it just depends what team Medvedev plays for. Russia can be Europe or World. We need a draft!

sam777

Oct 27, 2017
Guess it just depends what team Medvedev plays for. Russia can be Europe or World. We need a draft!
Surely it will be considered Europe as in the majority of sports.
The Laver Cup itself was really fun this year, I really enjoy seeing the players give each other tactical advice at the changeover as it is the only event of the year where it happens.

gagewood

Oct 25, 2017
Oct 27, 2017
Murray beats Berrettini. Hopefully he'd take big confidence from that. Would be good for tennis if he can get to some decent level. I think he's good enough to beat the guys behind the top three if his body can hold up.

ExMachina

Oct 25, 2017
USA
Man, the quality of matches throughout Beijing has been awesome. Rooting for Osaka and Tsitsipas tomorrow, but wouldn't mind if Thiem or Barty get the win either. Regardless, these finals are gonna be gooood.

Deleted member 20284

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Nice to see Murray win in 3 sets (lost the first to a qualifier) but typical Murray makes a fight of it. I hope he gets some great results from what I think will be his last career run (wonder how long this run will last for him).

OP
OP
perfectchaos007

perfectchaos007

It's Happening
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Coco Gauff will finally be in the WTA top 100 come Monday's rankings. Barring injury I have a feeling she'll remain in the top 100 the rest of her career.

DrWong

Oct 29, 2017
I thought it was done, and then... wow what a end of second set in the Zverev/Fed match. Not sure how it will goes in the 3rd but it was great tennis.

miserable

Oct 27, 2017
Coco Gauff wins her first WTA title by defeating Ostapenko in 3 sets in the Linz final. Still just a 15 year old
she couldn't haver asked for a better opponent in the final. Ostapenko is so all over the place that you have to be tanking to lose against her.

still props for Coco, great achievement for her.

OP
OP
perfectchaos007

perfectchaos007

It's Happening
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
she couldn't haver asked for a better opponent in the final. Ostapenko is so all over the place that you have to be tanking to lose against her.

still props for Coco, great achievement for her.
Well she had other good wins in the tournament like her win over #8 KiKi Bertens in the quarter finals. Ostapenko was playing well in the tournament too