TEPPEN |OT| Capcom Card Fighters Clash

Amaterasu, Mega Man, Strider Hiryu and Phoenix Wright seem like hard locks for future heroes that currently have no representation otherwise. We do have some noticeable holes with the existing franchises (Demitri and Nero stick out like sore thumbs), but Capcom knows they can't just stick to the core offerings for very long and certainly not forever.

Would you expect Vergil or Nero to be more likely as a "Hero" card.
I think Nero is more likely, only because there's zero representation for him and Vergil already has a card in the game, albeit as a basic card. Nothing is stopping Vergil from getting another card, at least, seeing as we have a fair few basic cards already that have core set versions.

Chaos2Frozen

Nov 3, 2017
I don't think I'm ever getting to C rank at Teppen

My game keeps crashing at ranked matches.

Would you expect Vergil or Nero to be more likely as a "Hero" card.
I'm going to say Vergil, Black deck.

I originally pegged Nero as the new Red hero but since Jill got that spot I think Vergil would take the Black spot.

Red - Jill
Green - Phoenix Wright
Purple - Strider
Black - Vergil

EDIT: Hang on, on second thought, has there been any character that appears in more than one colour deck?

I don't think I'm ever getting to C rank at Teppen

My game keeps crashing at ranked matches.

I'm going to say Vergil, Black deck.

I originally pegged Nero as the new Red hero but since Jill got that spot I think Vergil would take the Black spot.

Red - Jill
Green - Phoenix Wright
Purple - Strider
Black - Vergil

EDIT: Hang on, on second thought, has there been any character that appears in more than one colour deck?
None thus far.

Vyse24

Oct 25, 2017
I bet Sigma, hero or not, would revolve around getting enemy cards on your side. It'd be like him infecting them with the Sigma virus as the reason.

I bet Sigma, hero or not, would revolve around getting enemy cards on your side. It'd be like him infecting them with the Sigma virus as the reason.
That's a good guess, and is certainly supported already with Brainwashed. I wouldn't be surprised if that's why we don't have Doppler yet, either, since he seems like the kind of character to help lead that charge from a unit standpoint.

Uthred

Oct 25, 2017
I thought GP was going to be a draft mode, not just let you copy your existing decks into it

Edit: Not that it matters as apparently no one is playing it as I cant get matched

Last edited:

Joey T

Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone know what the "golden card pack from Gran Prix" packs are in the store?

edit: nvm, i assume you get tickets for these packs by playing GP mode.

edit 2: just got Devil Hunter Dante legendary in a pack ;D

Chaos2Frozen

Nov 3, 2017
You may have not noticed this, but Core tickets are just that: tickets for the Core set. Zenny can be used on everything, so with the expansion looming, it's a good idea to hoard it until then while using the tickets for the currently available cards, along with crafting.
But what else can you use Zenny for? As far as I know it's only for buying cards, unless I've missed out something??

I don't think so, only because they've already shown that artwork off as one of the secret rare cards.

Definitely interested to see what kind of units Birkin, Mr. X and Nemesis are, particularly since they are so closely associated with crazy mutations. Birkin especially, since he has a total of five transformations that they can implement.

Chaos2Frozen

Nov 3, 2017
How do card games do "campaigns" anyway? I remember Hearthstone had the same thing with new expansion packs being touted as "campaigns"

TitlePending

The Fallen
Dec 26, 2018
Trailer for Day of Nightmares

Is Ada gonna be the next hero?
Excited!

Here's the website with new cards with actual stats and text. https://teppenthegame.com/en/update/2019/v110/

There are two new abilities:
Explore: The specified card not in your deck is newly found and added to your EX Pocket.
Spillover: Deals half of damage dealt to a unit to the adjacent units as well.
* Cards with Spillover effects will be added on top of the Explore mechanic triggered by Jill Valentine's Hero Art and basic cards.
I wonder how many cards will be in this set.