• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

NoirSuede

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Here's something for the OT.

nsTHoGI.png
btw the description on the MP Boost should've read
Increases your MP charge speed by #%

Saprol

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Missing some keywords for hero arts.

Chun's Heavy Pierce. After defeating an enemy unit, the damage dealt to that unit will also be dealt to the enemy hero.
Dante's Slow. Attack speed is halved.
Dante's Counterbind. Does not deal damage when attacked by an enemy unit.

SigmaCloud

May 8, 2018
Reworked my Morrigan deck to make more use of resonate, but I get screwed over in the opening hand every once in awhile. I hope they add a mulligan system eventually.

Oct 25, 2017
Chun li shield deck is working out well for me. Finding it stronger than halt abuse. Just straight ignoring stuff for turns and out living folks. Tons of opportunities to charge stronger cards too.
Yeah you can get a lot of mileage out of Kikosho if you manage to shield 3 friendly units at once. I'm super greedy with it lol.

BackwardCap

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Made a breakdown for the tier pricing to card value if anyone is interested. This doesn't paint the full picture on how cost effective this game's micro transactions are compared to other Digital CCGs due to the varying degrees of card rarity, the ability to craft any new cards by selling dupes, and the 0/30 Guarantee'd legendary charge meter. But it will make you aware of how much you can potentially get for what you pay.

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The packs in this game seem hilariously overpriced given how easily you get them in game.

Mr. Keith

Oct 31, 2017
I had one hell of a ranked win streak with a deck I just wanted to try out for a test.

Chun-Li and her shields working with some of the combo cards were just melting though people. I had 19 wins in a row before I had someone beat me and it was still super close.

daydream

Oct 25, 2017
been actually hooked on this game for the last few days now, rocking dante mainly

add me: NQPAR35584 (yes my name is 'hearthstone' because they're literally not allowing 'daydream' because of 'ream' i think)

Apopheniac

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Been toying around with a Ryu-style deck with Blazing Wall Rathalos, and I think I might be annoying people. Faced a Chun-Li who saved her MP to play the 8MP Chun-Li first thing, then when she played Block to give it a shield, I responded with Storm Tornado and she left the match.

I know red decks aren't popular, but Action cards that damage enemy units directly are pretty effective at dealing with decks that try to use their own Actions to buff their units, since you can take them out before they get rolling.

Shadoken

Oct 25, 2017
The lag in this game is soooo fkin annoying. Every since C tier , all i get are laggy af matches.

Edit:
Is there was a way to pre-load a hero card into the slot as soon as it becomes available ? There is so many times where i could have avoided damage but its too laggy to put the card. Super frustrating.

Last edited:

Silver-Streak

Oct 25, 2017
I' m really conflicted. I like the systems, the card styles, the hero setup, and everything....except the actual playing. The combat feels so slow because of how they made it work. I actually wish it was truly turn based at this point. It's too bad.

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
Game seems fun with lanes and all that, but right now it is hard to distinguish between hero cards, ability cards, and minions. In hearthstone, they have a much easier to understand UI. You can tell what something does just be looking at the design of a card. Not so much here. And I often have to keep tapping cards to remember what the hell they do.

Capcom. Sincerely. Thank you for not fucking up the art style.
Yea it seems they have multiple different artist contributing to this game. Sf4 artstyle Ken is in the game, but so is hunky ripped shirt ryu and old-school sf1 Ryu. You can check the artist by tapping on the card in the deck viewer.

Owlowiscious

Oct 27, 2017
Having a lot of fun with my Wesker deck.

I have a 1 cost card that sends my highest cost card to the graveyard (10 cost M. Bison), and Wesker's second ability summons a random card from the graveyard to the field. Considering almost all of my other cards have Revenge (get shuffled back into the deck with higher stats after dying), I almost always summon Bison with my ability. Good stuff
i thought this too, but wesker summons the highest mp unit in your graveyard, so it'll always be bison. great combo

Bii

Oct 25, 2017
Having a lot of fun with my Wesker deck.

I have a 1 cost card that sends my highest cost card to the graveyard (10 cost M. Bison), and Wesker's second ability summons a random card from the graveyard to the field. Considering almost all of my other cards have Revenge (get shuffled back into the deck with higher stats after dying), I almost always summon Bison with my ability. Good stuff

This deck works so long as you don't draw that 10-cost Bison in your opening hand. Happens to me 1/3 of the time. haha

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Apparently black dragon spike suicide decks are everywhere. I ended up getting two of the dante legendaries so I'm running a resonance deck, pretty fun.

Carpathia

Oct 25, 2017
The game is a lot of fun but kinda gets old quickly, not even a week and I have almost all the cards and working towards B rank.

Online is suprisenly smooth in my case and barely consumes any mobile data.

BackwardCap

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
The main problem with Spike Launch is that the AP cost is too low for how much damage is can potentially do. If you don't inflict a ton of damage to them early enough, they'll be able to wipe your entire board for free in the same way that a Ryu might only take out a single card with Shinku Hadoken.

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The main problem with Spike Launch is that the AP cost is too low for how much damage is can potentially do. If you don't inflict a ton of damage to them early enough, they'll be able to wipe your entire board for free in the same way that a Ryu might only take out a single card with Shinku Hadoken.
It's really that the ability snowballs because the sac'd health doesn't get used up and reset. By the time you have your second it's a guaranteed boardwipe unless they have shields.

WarioLuigi22

alt account
Banned
May 11, 2019
I only read OP and page 4 and 5 and didn't see it mentioned... how is rerolling? I hear you can just delete the 25mb data and it starts you new. Only legendary from my first 40 or so packs is the 7 mana spell that kills flying units, just kinda boring and with it being apparently so easy to reroll.....

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I only read OP and page 4 and 5 and didn't see it mentioned... how is rerolling? I hear you can just delete the 25mb data and it starts you new. Only legendary from my first 40 or so packs is the 7 mana spell that kills flying units, just kinda boring.
My understanding is that you can reroll basically infinite times, but once you have a keeper you need to go link your google account ASAP to prevent losing data.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Huh, I usually re-roll but for some reason didnt think to do so here. Oh well bought the season pass now. In some ways rolling for Epics rather than legendaries might be the way to go, you an only have one legendary in a deck and you get the ones you dont have before you start getting dupes. But a lot of epics you'll want all three and thats as epxensive to craft as one legendary.

WarioLuigi22

alt account
Banned
May 11, 2019
Huh, I usually re-roll but for some reason didnt think to do so here. Oh well bought the season pass now. In some ways rolling for Epics rather than legendaries might be the way to go, you an only have one legendary in a deck and you get the ones you dont have before you start getting dupes. But a lot of epics you'll want all three and thats as epxensive to craft as one legendary.
Not gonna lie I had bought the season pass too but it was only $5 so I thought whatever I'll take the loss, plus it supports the devs. I'll buy another pass once I reroll to my liking (your way of focusing on epics sounds like a good strategy)

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Legendaries are really expensive to the point it's worth it to reroll to make sure you get one you'll use. The crafting bonus perk from the SP is a lifesaver.

WarioLuigi22

alt account
Banned
May 11, 2019
Legendaries are really expensive to the point it's worth it to reroll to make sure you get one you'll use. The crafting bonus perk from the SP is a lifesaver.
That 17/17 legendary seems fun and cool. What do you think of it?

Seems it's too early for any kind of leg tier list but if anyone knows some popular ones they're seeing please post (ones you can only get from packs)

NoirSuede

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Dunno. shows how are behind i am in deck building lolll. I've been lazy, just playing prebuilt decks. I got like a stack of 50 card packs waiting to be opened all at once.
Dude just open them, there's no downside

this is my deck btw
Screenshot_20190706-170629_TEPPEN.jpg

yes it's a Bogles deck, but its somehow intresting to play

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
I can craft one legendary, which one do I definitely need to have?

And, good red decks out there that you recommend?

Oct 25, 2017
Dude just open them, there's no downside

this is my deck btw
Screenshot_20190706-170629_TEPPEN.jpg

yes it's a Bogles deck, but its somehow intresting to play
yeah i know lol. I wanna just have this huge pack opening fest tho haha. Not familiar with all those cards just yet, but i'll refer back to this one a bit later.

Btw what are people talking about here when they're talking about "re-rolling".

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That 17/17 legendary seems fun and cool. What do you think of it?

Seems it's too early for any kind of leg tier list but if anyone knows some popular ones they're seeing please post (ones you can only get from packs)
It's very good, it's basically this game's version of "Death's Shadow" from MTG. Both that card and Bison are tailor made for the Wesker Reanimator hero power, but unlike Bison, who's basically a whammy eating up a card slot if you get him stuck in hand, you can actually cast Wesker.

The 5-mana black Zombie spell and Wesker are the good black ones., Purple has the best legendaries- Brainwash is a staple, and Morrigan has an entire deck built around her, with the other two being very solid as well. In red Ryu, Rath and the Hado are all good. (I think I read that Ryu and/or Rath are part of the new player leveling process though- I wasn't paying too much attention to rewards.) Green's....are kinda poopy though X is hilarious if he snowballs.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You get the Rath legendary from hitting C rank and the Ryu one from something else. Dont craft/re-roll for them.

SephLuis

Oct 25, 2017
yeah i know lol. I wanna just have this huge pack opening fest tho haha. Not familiar with all those cards just yet, but i'll refer back to this one a bit later.

Btw what are people talking about here when they're talking about "re-rolling".

Open them one by one. It's better.

You probably will get a legendary much earlier than 30 packs, but opening them individually you don't lose that buildup (I think).

JusDoIt

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
South Central Los Angeles
This is my first time playing a TCG, outside of dabbling in Gwent in Witcher 3. First time playing against human beings fa sho.

Spent the first day or two playing random as hell, but now I got a competent strategy with Chun and I'll probably be in the C ranks soon.

It's fun, and as somebody who prefers fighting games for multiplayer, this scratches some of that itch when I don't have an arcade stick around.

I kinda hate the tone and aesthetics of this game, though. The character illustrations are cool, but the overly serious and dark atmosphere and the UI are turn offs. This game would really set itself apart from other TCGs (which I've avoided for a lot of the same reasons) if it embraced the color and goofiness of Capcom games.

Zackat

Oct 25, 2017
I got that Chris Redfield secret card. People don't know how to act when I put it out lol.

Owlowiscious

Oct 27, 2017
I only read OP and page 4 and 5 and didn't see it mentioned... how is rerolling? I hear you can just delete the 25mb data and it starts you new. Only legendary from my first 40 or so packs is the 7 mana spell that kills flying units, just kinda boring and with it being apparently so easy to reroll.....
I rerolled a lot. I think it went pretty fast. About 12 to 15 minutes per reroll

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
But together a spike deck to see what its like. Its fun but it definitely feels over-powered. The easiest fix would be to have sacrificed health fill a gauge thats spent to activate the power. Increasing the cost of it would also work.