• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Ginger Hail

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Been enjoying the game so far to the point I grabbed the Season Pass. Slowly grinding my way up the ladder with a Ryu deck, but I definitely want to check out Morrigan as well.

Thores

Oct 25, 2017
Glad to see a community on Resetera for my new game I am working on! I'll continue to lurk, but feel free to tag me or DM me if you ever have questions!
Understandable if you're not allowed to answer these, but:

How often can we expect a major update that adds cards or modes or stuff? Monthly? Quarterly?

Are new playable Heroes something we could get down the line? Or are these 8 characters our full roster for the foreseeable future, and new content will just be card expansions and stuff?

Caspel

Oct 27, 2017
SoCal
Understandable if you're not allowed to answer these, but:

How often can we expect a major update that adds cards or modes or stuff? Monthly? Quarterly?

Are new playable Heroes something we could get down the line? Or are these 8 characters our full roster for the foreseeable future, and new content will just be card expansions and stuff?

I will let my CEO explain it best during his interview at Anime Expo:
There's already a plan where we're adding new characters and new heroes and also new packs in the future. We're also thinking about the new modes and new updates as well. We will be eventually saying the announcement of who's gonna be the next hero. They'll be coming pretty soon.

Yeah, we are not restricted to just the eight characters we have here now. Yes, you could look forward to other, new IPs as well.

Hope that helps!

SlapOSaurus

Oct 27, 2017
I think I saw someone else mention this but I just got an error code on three games just as I was about to win. It's going to get frustrating to play very quickly if this kind of ragequit becomes common.

Vex

Oct 25, 2017

Just saw this on Twitter.

@teppenofficial replies with a sad face emote wtf lol you gonna fix this??

Oct 25, 2017
Las Vegas
Normally in these cross over games people are always saying Nerf Dante, so for once it's nice to see some other person be an over powered asshole (not named Vergil either).

Denzos

Jun 27, 2018

Just saw this on Twitter.

@teppenofficial replies with a sad face emote wtf lol you gonna fix this??

There's literally a dude in top 10 right now running Yawn-Chun.

The meta was pretty bad at the first few days. I honestly believe it has settled pretty nicely. I'm not saying the game is balanced, but it isn't as bad as everyone makes it out to be. While Ryu and Nergs dominate the leader boards is true, they each have decks that have bad match ups. Each deck so far has at least 1 or more bad match ups. Champions rank right now is just a game of rock paper scissors, and i see plenty of the less played heros with really interesting decks.

What is annoying is the d.c. and lags.

Niceguydan8

Nov 1, 2017
I got plenty of deck lists if you want.

I would be interested in that. I was originally in just to check out the X artwork, but I ended up really enjoying the game. I'm really new to card games in general, and I've not yet found a great place to show me "Hey, here's a cool deck for X or Dante" or something like that.

Denzos

Jun 27, 2018
I would be interested in that. I was originally in just to check out the X artwork, but I ended up really enjoying the game. I'm really new to card games in general, and I've not yet found a great place to show me "Hey, here's a cool deck for X or Dante" or something like that.

Heres an X deck for you then.

Deck Code
Deck NamePurpleHeart
HeroX
Hero ArtHeart Tank
Format :
Card Info
1/A/G/Wall Jump
1/A/G/Wall Jump
1/A/G/Wall Jump
1/A/G/Honey
1/A/G/Honey
1/A/G/Honey
1/A/G/Reckless Charge
1/A/G/Reckless Charge
2/A/G/Beast Cannon
2/A/G/Beast Cannon
2/A/G/Beast Cannon
3/U/G/Felyne
3/U/G/Felyne
3/U/G/Felyne
5/U/G/Iris
5/U/G/Iris
5/U/G/Heavenly Kicks Chun-Li
1/A/P/Foresight
1/A/P/Foresight
1/A/P/Foresight
2/A/P/Hookshot
2/A/P/Hookshot
2/A/P/Hidden Intent
2/A/P/Hidden Intent
3/U/P/Vergil
3/U/P/Vergil
3/U/P/Vergil
3/U/P/7th Hell: Lust
### Copy this deck code to the clipboard to use this deck.
dyWWWtCv0yWWWje6tRgLXyJwRwJnFaFLWWL3MWIL7WIdXFbLWWLL2WIW7WIB7VXWG9hi7WW43oyWAgvLW9HhRwgny9ILWWL2MWIW7WW46eWWDixZWfJ10tWWgyIWZYJLRwgnUvJZLnlWH4W

And this is my Control/Burn ryu deck thay im currently using in champion. Peak was champion rank 7 at 1812 points

Deck Code
Deck NameControlBurn
HeroRyu
Hero ArtShinku Hadoken
Format :
Card Info
2/A/R/Sneak Attack
2/A/R/Sneak Attack
2/A/R/Sneak Attack
2/A/R/Mutual Destruction
3/U/R/Axl
3/U/R/Axl
3/U/R/Forest Speyer
3/U/R/Forest Speyer
3/U/R/Forest Speyer
3/U/R/Neon Tiger
3/U/R/Neon Tiger
3/U/R/Leon S. Kennedy
3/U/R/Leon S. Kennedy
3/A/R/Headshot
3/A/R/Headshot
3/A/R/Headshot
3/A/R/Attack From Above
3/A/R/Chain Fire
3/A/R/Chain Fire
3/A/R/Chain Fire
4/U/R/Lagiacrus
4/U/R/Lagiacrus
4/U/R/Lagiacrus
5/U/R/B.B. Hood
5/U/R/B.B. Hood
5/U/R/B.B. Hood
5/A/R/Dragonlord's Judgment
6/U/R/Fate-Defying Ryu
7/U/R/Lady
8/U/R/Dreadking Rathalos
dyWWWvCv0yWWWjB6tHIWXyJwRwJnjSKLWWEhgVXWGncO7WW4mqWWBWKLWWUhtNUWLtWWIYDUW4ILWWLZ2WIL7WIzN0fZLYbhRAWWJIc5lWJL7WW4HrWW7tWWJtoqMWWguSXWGIofRwJnj0uW

The X deck should carry you to rank B or A. Its not optimized yet, i would get ride of a felyne or 2 for Iris if you have. I only have 1 :(

I personally used ryu from the beginning and have been tweaking that deck as i go.So that deck is much strong and proven as well.

Let me know if you need any tips on playing him

Niceguydan8

Nov 1, 2017

Deck Code
Deck NamePurpleHeart
HeroX
Hero ArtHeart Tank
Format :
Card Info
1/A/G/Wall Jump
1/A/G/Wall Jump
1/A/G/Wall Jump
1/A/G/Honey
1/A/G/Honey
1/A/G/Honey
1/A/G/Reckless Charge
1/A/G/Reckless Charge
2/A/G/Beast Cannon
2/A/G/Beast Cannon
2/A/G/Beast Cannon
3/U/G/Felyne
3/U/G/Felyne
3/U/G/Felyne
5/U/G/Iris
5/U/G/Iris
1/A/P/Foresight
1/A/P/Foresight
1/A/P/Foresight
2/A/P/Hookshot
2/A/P/Hookshot
2/A/P/Hidden Intent
2/A/P/Hidden Intent
3/U/P/Vergil
3/U/P/Vergil
3/U/P/Vergil
dyWWWtCv0yWWWje6tRgLXyJwRwJnFaFLWWL3MWIL7WIdXFbLWWLL2WIW7WIB7VXWG9hi7WW43oyWAgvLW9HhRwgny9ILWWL2MWIW7WW46eWWDixZWfJ10tWWgyIWZYJLRwgnUvJZLnlWH4W

And this is my Control/Burn ryu deck thay im currently using in champion. Peak was champion rank 7 at 1812 points

Deck Code
Deck NameControlBurn
HeroRyu
Hero ArtShinku Hadoken
Format :
Card Info
2/A/R/Sneak Attack
2/A/R/Sneak Attack
2/A/R/Sneak Attack
2/A/R/Mutual Destruction
3/U/R/Axl
3/U/R/Axl
3/U/R/Forest Speyer
3/U/R/Forest Speyer
3/U/R/Forest Speyer
3/U/R/Neon Tiger
3/U/R/Neon Tiger
3/U/R/Leon S. Kennedy
3/U/R/Leon S. Kennedy
3/A/R/Headshot
3/A/R/Headshot
3/A/R/Headshot
3/A/R/Attack From Above
3/A/R/Chain Fire
3/A/R/Chain Fire
3/A/R/Chain Fire
4/U/R/Lagiacrus
4/U/R/Lagiacrus
4/U/R/Lagiacrus
5/U/R/B.B. Hood
5/U/R/B.B. Hood
5/U/R/B.B. Hood
5/A/R/Dragonlord's Judgment
6/U/R/Fate-Defying Ryu
7/U/R/Lady
8/U/R/Dreadking Rathalos
dyWWWvCv0yWWWjB6tHIWXyJwRwJnjSKLWWEhgVXWGncO7WW4mqWWBWKLWWUhtNUWLtWWIYDUW4ILWWLZ2WIL7WIzN0fZLYbhRAWWJIc5lWJL7WW4HrWW7tWWJtoqMWWguSXWGIofRwJnj0uW

The X deck should carry you to rank B or A. Its not optimized yet, i would get ride of a felyne or 2 for Iris if you have. I only have 1 :(

I personally used ryu from the beginning and have been tweaking that deck as i go.So that deck is much strong and proven as well.

Let me know if you need any tips on playing him
Appreciate it! One other question, is Zenny only used for buying packs? I haven't spent any of it yet in case I'm missing something.

Denzos

Jun 27, 2018
Currently, thats all you can do. Im saving my zenny for Grab Prix when it release.

Dont waste your zenny on packs you less you have too. You get plenty of free packs from playing and leveling up every character to 15. Also do the singke player stuff as well for more stuff

flashman92

Feb 15, 2018

Deck Code
Deck NamePurpleHeart
HeroX
Hero ArtHeart Tank
Format :
Card Info
1/A/G/Wall Jump
1/A/G/Wall Jump
1/A/G/Wall Jump
1/A/G/Honey
1/A/G/Honey
1/A/G/Honey
1/A/G/Reckless Charge
1/A/G/Reckless Charge
2/A/G/Beast Cannon
2/A/G/Beast Cannon
2/A/G/Beast Cannon
3/U/G/Felyne
3/U/G/Felyne
3/U/G/Felyne
5/U/G/Iris
5/U/G/Iris
1/A/P/Foresight
1/A/P/Foresight
1/A/P/Foresight
2/A/P/Hookshot
2/A/P/Hookshot
2/A/P/Hidden Intent
2/A/P/Hidden Intent
3/U/P/Vergil
3/U/P/Vergil
3/U/P/Vergil
Why use honey instead of more 1MP shields?

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit chunli is a great card. Once she's on the field she demands respect wow wow wow

SDBurton

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
God Nerg with a green deck is the dumbest shit I've ever seen.

Nerf. 👏Him. 👏Already.👏

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
Ok. I'm at a point now where depending on how they nerf NERG will determine if I drop or stay with the game. If the nerf is inadequate, I'm out. He's just no fun to play against. I literally have no problems with anyone else BUT him.

SDBurton

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Ok. I'm at a point now where depending on how they nerf NERG will determine if I drop or stay with the game. If the nerf is inadequate, I'm out. He's just no fun to play against. I literally have no problems with anyone else BUT him.

Same here unfortunately. Game is fun and the art is gorgeous, but he basically has too strong of a kit, and the supposed drawback of losing health to play cards is a joke when he can either clear the board or replenish his health if he has green cards.

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The fix to Nerg is to make his ultimate deplete his stored life loss. It will make players actually have to think about how they're approaching playing the enabler cards and healing.

If it nerfs it into the ground to the point it's not viable? That's ok too.

SigmaCloud

May 8, 2018
Yup, I'm officially salty now. Once I got to B ranks, it's been a non stop stream of Shinku Ryus and Nergigantes. I'm assuming it's only gonna get worse from here.

Daouzin

Oct 28, 2017
Arizona
I really think Purple is the secret OP sleeper. Nerg should get nerfed, but once Nerg gets nerfed, expect purple to be the new Nerg.

SDBurton

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Finally made it to B-Rank. Think I'm done with ranked now. That was waaaay too stressful.

And yeah after Nerg gets nerfed purple cards will be the new hotness. Hsien-ko and Ibuki are crazy.

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
What makes Nerg decks so good, can someone explain? Completely missed playing the game in the last few days.
Try to build myself a Ryu deck but it's pretty hard to find a good way in doing it. Always get the feeling that Ryu and red decks are missing special kind of cards like purple or green decks.

Jan 10, 2018
What makes Nerg decks so good, can someone explain? Completely missed playing the game in the last few days.
Try to build myself a Ryu deck but it's pretty hard to find a good way in doing it. Always get the feeling that Ryu and red decks are missing special kind of cards like purple or green decks.

You get super fast cards out and super quickly beef them up

Edit:

Rathalos is very samey

Daouzin

Oct 28, 2017
Arizona

Nerg is busted right now because of its 2nd ability. It's gets stronger from every card you use the costs life for its effect. Nerg can just put good cards that's sacrifice life and then use its ability pretty frequently to clear the board. Combine that with green cards that restore life and it's hard to argue there's a better deck than Black/Green Nerg. That's what I run and I'm top 500 right now.

Whats fun about Nerg is that there are a few ways to play. Black Green pure damage, black green reliant on shields or all black Nerg. I actually think Nerg is busted but okay to deal with.

Without Nerg I think Purple would run rampant in the meta and games would be over in under a minute and not be fun to play against.

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
Since there are developers around here.

I don't have much to complain, absolutely loving the game, hope for many many new cards soon, but, one little thing.

We're getting covered in piles of card packs with gold, quest, single player stuff and daily login bonuses that I have to ask, and excuse my language here, how the fuck do you expect people to ever spend any premium currency/crystals on them with a ridiculous price of 240 crystals or in other words, around 2 freaking bucks?
That's way too high, like ridiculously too high. I want to spend money on this eventually, don't get me wrong, I'm already sitting on a pile of over 2000 crystals right now, but I'm not spending 240 on one single card pack when I get tickets or even gold left and right for them. They are not worth 2 bucks each.
If you get the price right and maybe even offer a discount on a 5 or 10 pack, then we can speak again, but the current prices are just insane.

Bii

Oct 25, 2017
After nearly 400 matches, finally made it to the Champions tier. Won my first match and my placement was 690. So I guess there's probably 700-750 in that tier right now.

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Since there are developers around here.

I don't have much to complain, absolutely loving the game, hope for many many new cards soon, but, one little thing.

We're getting covered in piles of card packs with gold, quest, single player stuff and daily login bonuses that I have to ask, and excuse my language here, how the fuck do you expect people to ever spend any premium currency/crystals on them with a ridiculous price of 240 crystals or in other words, around 2 freaking bucks?
That's way too high, like ridiculously too high. I want to spend money on this eventually, don't get me wrong, I'm already sitting on a pile of over 2000 crystals right now, but I'm not spending 240 on one single card pack when I get tickets or even gold left and right for them. They are not worth 2 bucks each.
If you get the price right and maybe even offer a discount on a 5 or 10 pack, then we can speak again, but the current prices are just insane.
Once you get to the point that it's just dailies, the pass and the login bonus, the slowdown is very noticeable. in terms of gold accumulation. Thankfully, you have an absurdly strong base of crafting materials and gold by that point.

Daouzin

Oct 28, 2017
Arizona
After nearly 400 matches, finally made it to the Champions tier. Won my first match and my placement was 690. So I guess there's probably 700-750 in that tier right now.

I was around 404 and then lost 10 matches in a row and didn't log in for 2 days.

Now I know there are at least 810 people in this tier. :(

PCfromNYC

Oct 25, 2017
Is there a way to share replays? Asking because I had a match with me and the opponent both running BoN Wesker I wanna show off on Twitter.

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Is it safe to spend zenny or should we save it for something? I'm starving for more cards.