• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

TitlePending

The Fallen
Dec 26, 2018
Is it safe to spend zenny or should we save it for something? I'm starving for more cards.

If you're roughly 50% to your next legendary (i.e. 15/30 packs) then I'd personally buy CORE packs individually until you open your next Legendary and then stop buying them to save for the next expansion.

I was at 23 packs and ended up needing to buy 7 packs with Zenny (absolute terrible luck). But I still have 6K Zenny saved, so I should have plenty for the next expansion!

Also, I would expect that the next Season Pass includes missions for rewards of Zenny and expansion packs.

TitlePending

The Fallen
Dec 26, 2018
Somebody gotta ask : Who came up with the shitty name?
Why Capcom hates it's own name so much?

It's already been answered if you looked around: https://www.eventhubs.com/news/2019...an-street-fighter-darkstalkers-or-mega-man-x/

While the title may sound very close to Bandai Namco's fighting game series Tekken, Teppen is a Japanese word that means summit or apex likely pointing towards the goal of trying to reach the top — though it's still an odd name for something seemingly aimed largely at a western market currently.

Considering if a quasi-fighting game that uses card-game type interfaces, I think it's appropriately named.

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
I'm just now realizing that each character says the title screen name if they are your main selected character.

flashman92

Feb 15, 2018
It is weird that Capcom isn't in the title, but I guess it's not the only crossover without a company's name in the titles (Smash and X Zone come to mind)

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
It is weird that Capcom isn't in the title, but I guess it's not the only crossover without a company's name in the titles (Smash and X Zone come to mind)

Project X zone is also a bad tittle, but smash bros at least lets you know it is a fighting game with characters related to one another =P
Crystal Crisis reminds you that it is a gem puzzle
Blade strangers is ... middle ground
Indie Pogo god tier

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Glad to see a community on Resetera for my new game I am working on! I'll continue to lurk, but feel free to tag me or DM me if you ever have questions!
When can we next patch or major update? Game has various technical issues on various devices that include lag, freezes and disconnects because of them (resulting in losses which are very frustrating). I have reported this many times on the technical support but they give the standard answer of "try to re-download the game from the menu" which doesn't work, neither does restarting the game.

Also any word on balance changes would be nice.

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Yeah, Phoenix isn't there, but adding him would be a no brainer, same with Zero as a red hero. I'd want those two the most.

Can't think what other heroes we could see though...

Shadoken

Oct 25, 2017
Zero would be a purple hero right ? I think he is a purple card currently.

Axl is the Red Hero and Sigma is the Black Hero.

Shadoken

Oct 25, 2017
He is? I was hoping to go red with him if they ever released him. :(

I wanted to as well :(

Also Dark hold is purple as well , and thats one of zeros moves.

But still i hope they release him soon.
card4_teppen-min.png

Last edited:

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Maybe they'll surprise us and give us a red Megaman Zero, lol.

I'd be willing to try out purple, halting seems fun.

TitlePending

The Fallen
Dec 26, 2018
I'd say yes

Hopefully it doesn't become p2w later on, but for right now it's great

It really depends on how many cards are in each expansion and how frequently they're released.

Considering that the rate of Zenny accrual decreases significantly after heroes go past Level 15 and most accomplishments are achieved, it may be hard for F2P players to keep up with the whales if you're interested in more than 1 color decks.

flashman92

Feb 15, 2018
I know it's just how TCG games work, but it sucks that some cards are just better versions of other cards (ex. same everything but +1 life). Feels bad when a character you like is a crap, and it only gets worse as power creep inevitably sets in with more packs released. Hopefully they try to avoid it, but at some point you run out of ways to add new cards besides enhanced clones of older cards.

PCfromNYC

Oct 25, 2017
Playing as Wesker made me realize something: There needs to be a black card with both Revenge and Flight. Like, even if Flight is earned as part of Revenge, that would suffice.

BackwardCap

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Yes, revenge could use more exploration in terms of implementation. Right now they only have revenge +X/X effects.

TitlePending

The Fallen
Dec 26, 2018
Spike Launch (Nergigante's Hero Art) is getting nerfed on August 7th(PT), August 8th(UTC) - https://teppenthegame.com/en/news/notice/0000029.html

(before change)

[AP:17] Split damage equal to sacrificed life points to all enemy units.
-->>
(after change)

[AP:20] Split damage equal to sacrificed life points to all enemy units up to 12 points of damage.

The increase in AP and cap on damage seems fair.

It will certainly affect deck construction because you don't need as many cards that deal self-damage to hit the cap.

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Good changes IMO. Highly anticipating this upcoming update and news.

deadfolk

Oct 25, 2017
Any safe way to play this if Capcom don't want my money enough to tick my country's checkbox when they hit the Publish button?

Johnlenham

Oct 29, 2017
Been dabbling with this, opened 3 X 10 packs, got cards, picked a red deck car i liked and have been playing with the one the game built for me

rank e3 two stars whatever that means, I basically only see ralthos and ryu with the odd chun li lol

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
They're promoting world championships and the game isn't even out globally yet, lol.

Thores

Oct 25, 2017
The new Hero is Jill Valentine, available immediately. A new Resident Evil card expansion called Day of Nightmares is coming in September.

Another new Hero and card expansion will be added by the end of 2019.