• To celebrate the release of Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Steam, Xbox Games Studios has provided 5 Steam copies of the game and 5 Xbox One copies of the game! We will be giving these away in the Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Some Steam copies will also be given away to the PC Gaming Era community.
  • An old favorite feature returns: Q&ERA is back! This time we'll be collecting questions for Remedy Entertainment, makers of Max Payne, Alan Wake, Quantum Break, and Control. Members can submit questions for the next 3 days, 18 hours, 57 minutes, 14 seconds. Submissions will close on Dec 12, 2019 at 12:00 AM.

Terminator: Dark Fate |OT| (Spoilers) No fate but what Jim & Tim make

TheRealCanadianBros

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I don't know the original source of this image (just found it floating around social media) but if you're a fan of battle damage then it's a treat.
Looks to be Carl in his final battle damaged form.

I hope NECA makes a battle damaged variant of Carl. Either this or how he appears in Mortal Kombat 11.

speaking of....anybody see the TDF NECA toys out in the wild yet? They were suppose to release sometime this month.

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
I can say this... it was better than it had any right to be. But it was still bogged down by annoying editing and predictable sequences.

-shadow-

Oct 25, 2017
Just saw the film, it wasn't bad, but I wouldn't call it great either. I honestly liked the idea of John being killed straight of the bat, but they don't do anything special with it. The film would've been the exact same if they had kept him and just send yet another Terminator to get him a few years later in his life. Quite liked Carl and the idea of having him do something new with his life after having no more objectives, just a shame they do little with it. Dani was non offensive, just an alright character. But man, bugger Grace. She just got on my nerve, all the while I think Sarah was great as ever. Especially the moment where she thinks back of John I really liked.

Curious what they'll do with the series going forward, no matter what, a new one will happen regardless of everything.

Jan 10, 2018
Finally watched it. Wasn't bad, but it suffered from too much going on with no emotional investment.

Let the new Terminator kill John Connor and go after everyone who treatens Legion. Meanwhile focus on Cyborg lady trying to get a hold of her body, coping with the fact she can't help the others and trying to find the new leader. You would have a human macguffin, 2 warriors riddled with pain and guilt trying to go at a Terminators throat who just shakes it off.

As the story is now, the death of John has barely an impact, the new Terminator has no heat behind him and Sarah has not much of a reason to be involved. Just like Arnie.