• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

DiipuSurotu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Paramount Pictures and 20th Century Fox International have debuted eight new officially commissioned artwork posters for Tim Miller's eagerly awaited Terminator: Dark Fate and they're among some of the best one-sheets we've seen for the movie thus far.

Along with the new series of fan posters, IMAX has also debuted a chilling new poster of their own.

E3zES4z.jpg

FVZhP7e.jpg

m4youbW.jpg

M8EvcdB.jpg

AfuPHGf.jpg

FSgUKdf.jpg

fxODXhK.jpg

G0kLVMD.jpg

JBCKGeQ.jpg

F*** my m*****f***ing ****** if old

Pennybags

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
That second poster has some charm to it.

Good God though, the Rev 9 has a dumb design when viewed from profile.

DarkSora

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 28, 2017
Man, they're really showing Furlong at all, are they?

Is he gonna appear only in a flashback?

Deleted member 5028

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
When a franchise keeps changing up casts or events that means the only through line in it all is Arnold that's a problem. Judgement Day happened in T3, then it didn't. Nothing in this series carries weight so what's the point in investing

Dabanton

Oct 27, 2017
Amazing posters. But I feel I've seen all the 'best' moments from this movie from the trailer

El Bombastico

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
It feels like there's zero hype for this film and it's out in a few days. :(

Who wants a Terminator movie at this point? Seriously, of the 4 sequels we've had (counting this one), 3 were just remakes of Terminator 2, and Salvation was a God-Awful slog that was only memorable for Christian Bale's little temper tantrum behind-the-scenes.

boontobias

Avenger
Apr 14, 2018
Jim directly involved, directed by the Deadpool guy. Whats got people convinced itll be trash

i dont want to see it but it doesnt look bad

CaptainKashup

Banned
May 10, 2018
I really hope this movie ends up great. Linda and Arnie are both praising it a lot and they both deserve another hit.

AlexBasch

Oct 27, 2017
I can't help but feeling hyped at watching Arnold Schwarzenegger shooting shit and being an old, wise, will-rip-your-fucking-face-off kinda guy.

shaneo632

Weekend Planner
Oct 29, 2017
Wrexham, Wales
Profanity comes across a bit forced tbh. The first two movies didn't have much swearing at all.

Embargo lifts one day before UK release and none of my press friends have seen it yet so not expecting much.

Deleted member 426

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Who wants a Terminator movie at this point? Seriously, of the 4 sequels we've had (counting this one), 3 were just remakes of Terminator 2, and Salvation was a God-Awful slog that was only memorable for Christian Bale's little temper tantrum behind-the-scenes.
I want a Terminator movie that keeps things fresh and is also good. But you're right, 2 of the last 3 films were T2 remakes and this looks to be rehashing the formula again. If even James Cameron can't come up with a decent idea for a Terminator film then maybe the series should be...terminated.

chrisPjelly

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Fuck, those posters look amazing. I really hope the film lives up to their quality, cause I don't exactly have a lot of confidence left in the franchise.

Jeffolation

Oct 30, 2017
I hope this film just ignores the sequels and is simply a focused attempt at making a solid actio movie. Reserve most of the fan service to just the casting,

It probably won't but I'd love to be wrong.

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
The posters are nice, but I'm still not feeling this. The Terminator just looks lame. Too much CGI. That and action is way over the top. I feel like one of the reasons the first two worked so well was because they were more grounded and had horror elements.