• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
Kurita

Kurita

Oct 26, 2017
La France
HzhP6rZ.png

Hype

Aug 27, 2018
It's a bit sad that I just finished watching all of Boys & Girls in the City and instead of moving onto Aloha State I just want to restart In the City again!
It's been a bit since I watched either season, but I definitely remember enjoying Boys and Girls in the City more. I'm finally starting Opening New Doors tonight, hoping I like the people this season.

OP
OP
Kurita

Kurita

Oct 26, 2017
La France
The Taytay song for the Japanese version this season was pretty kewl. The opening edit is better than the original tho

kai3345

Oct 25, 2017
Binged all of the new episodes last night. It was already up there for me, but I think this part solidifies OND as the best of the 3 seasons (in the West at least, still haven't watched the original)

KeRaSh

I left my heart on Atropos
Oct 26, 2017
Aw yiss! Forgot this came out on the 12th! Not sure my wife and I can hold back and watch the last part in moderation... It'll be a two night binge and then sadness until the new season comes out outside of Japan...

papermoon

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Usually, when U.S. Netflix releases more TH eps, I binge the whole thing in one day. Two nights ago, I watched up to ep. 46 of OND, and then I stopped. I couldn't continue. After that happened, I'm afraid to see what goes down next. Or maybe I just want to prolong that special feeling of horror and dread that comes only with crazy shared house drama.

Peru

Oct 26, 2017
Intense last batch of episodes. Wow. Conflicting feelings about most of these people lol

henhowc

Oct 26, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
No ones ever made a bad meal on this show 😂

kenta maeda! its pretty funny that he says that dodgers
management and players watch the show. his story about his favorite member lol

Last edited:

henhowc

Oct 26, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
I feel bad for Masao. I feel like he's actually trying to make moves but
Risako's just not physically attracted to him. Plus after the drama in the last few episodes, its hard to trust any of what the girls say/do on screen now. Is she actually conflicted or is she just playing it a certain way so as to not make herself look bad? His wingman might have also fucked his chances lol

Final episode!

Last edited:

henhowc

Oct 26, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
i wasn't surprised that she turned him down but ouch. she got a scarf and he got a handshake for christmas
:|

also wtf...why is maya laughing so much

Oct 26, 2017
Mushroom Kingdom
I just finished part 6

OMG lmaoooo Yui throwing Aoi under the bus with that completely irrelevant TMI tidbit out of nowhere.
I wonder if Aoi saw that and they are still together hahahah

That final scene
of Masao getting rejected was so painful to watch, yet somehow so beautiful.

demosthenes

Oct 25, 2017
Girlfriend and I were talking about our favorite characters and all of them are typically the non model characters. Hope Tokyo can fill in with more of them.

karmaforgotme

Oct 27, 2017
Knoxville, TN
I just finished part 6 myself. Part 6 might be my least enjoyable experience watching Terrace House. It was the first time in a long time that I didn't really care about any of the members, and it might have been the most anti-climactic ending to any of the seasons. I would compare it to the first part of Aloha State which was pretty bad. I guess I am partly to blame, cause I think burnt myself out on it some (too much Terrace House binge watching).

Still overall Opening New Doors was great, and I would put it right behind Boys & Girls in the City. I was planning to watch Boys x Girls Next Door (only season I am missing), but I think I will wait for a few months.

Also despite me bad mouthing Aloha State, I think it was good too. The Guilty Samurai is one of my all-time favorite members.

Observation about Opening New Doors: The new song is TRASH compared to the previous song. Not a fan.

What I would give to have Slow Down come back!

Boo over Shion and Tsubasa. I think I feel worse for her dad, who seemed so happy she was dating Shion.

Last edited:

papermoon

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Observation about Opening New Doors: The new song is TRASH compared to the previous song. Not a fan.
What I would give to have Slow Down come back!

I've moved on from grieving the loss of "Slow Down," and some how my life has greatly improved. My hair's super-shiny. My menu-intuition has been amazing: everything I order lately has been delicious. And I know at least five more Japanese words today than I did this time last year.

I've embraced "Trying". I urge all TH fans to do the same.