• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jem

Oct 25, 2017
Well this is depressing. Hopefully it's just him being an idiot and he apologizes soon...

td1arcS.jpg

Masterz1337

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not getting it, seems like he is saying it to the people and the Hong Kong protesters, not power to the people's republic of China.

Potterson

Oct 28, 2017
Ah, this will be the new trend among celebs maybe - messages that can be interpreted both ways. Smart.

Arkestry

Oct 26, 2017
London
The hashtags make it seem more in support of the Chinese state but maybe he's just being wry or sneaky with the ambiguity?

Dunno about this one.

Nugnip

Oct 25, 2017
Terry, you didn't get the Overwatch Doomfist gig you wanted, that ship has sailed, you can stop sucking up to Blizzard

Messofanego

Oct 25, 2017
UK
This is disappointing, after all his campaign of caring for sexual abuse survivors, I would have thought he cared the plight of oppressed people.

Glasfrut

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Gonna give it time. Someone will educate him. Can make a judgment when he responds to how people react.

Dark Ninja

Oct 27, 2017
I bet Crews doesn't even know what's going on in Hong Kong and is on some trip paid by China or some movie company. The posts just scream hard advertisement.

Villein

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
i get that he is on vacation and wants to post from China...but he shillin hard for the party

RedRum

Newbie Paper Plane Pilot
Oct 25, 2017
This is not a good luck at all. That #PRC is cringeworthy.

neon_dream

Dec 18, 2017
Power to the people's... re-education center and organ preservation site 381-K.

All for money, the rest of the world said.

Liquor

Oct 28, 2017
He's obviously ignorant to the current climate and what is going on between HK and China.

C'mon y'all know he's a good person. Y'all just wanna be riled up this week. The era internet hate machine just gotta keep on Rollin, huh?

He will apologies and most sane people will move on. Y'all need hobbies in 2020 outside of this.

Wamb0wneD

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
This sucks, but he's a good dude. I'm sure people online will politely explain to him why this isn't cool.

Who am I kidding lol, but maybe he will still take away the right message. Last time he fucked up he did, too.

Superimposer

Nov 21, 2017
To be honest I think he just isn't the smartest guy, he probably doesn't understand what's going on but knew there was some controversy about China, so thought writing 'power to the people' would be a nice message. Doesn't excuse his ignorance though, if he is going to post about the issue he should learn about it first.

Oct 25, 2017
He's obviously ignorant to the current climate and what is going on between HK and China.

C'mon y'all know he's a good person. Y'all just wanna be riled up this week. The era internet hate machine just gotta keep on Rollin, huh?

He will apologies and most sane people will move on. Y'all need hobbies in 2020 outside of this.
This week? It's all the fucking time here. 😂
Someone does something that right now the full extent isn't yet known, but it doesn't matter, mistake or on purpose, it doesn't matter. Everyone loves to hate on something without knowing the complete backstory behind it here.
I'm sure in due course this will be explained by Terry but that's too late for most, the band wagon has usually left the station at that point.

Wamb0wneD

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
To be honest I think he just isn't the smartest guy, he probably doesn't understand what's going on but knew there was some controversy about China, so thought writing 'power to the people' would be a nice message. Doesn't excuse his ignorance though, if he is going to post about the issue he should learn about it first.
How do you think he's not the smartest guy? Anytime I happen to see him talk somewhere out of his roles he seems to come across as pretty damn smart.

Status
Not open for further replies.