• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kernel

Oct 25, 2017
pDKI2ts.png

HvRQlCL.png

alexlf

The Fallen
Nov 1, 2017
I seriously want to know how you cram 7 people into that thing. Does the trunk become seats or something?

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
How in the world does that seat 7? Backwards in the trunk like old station wagons?

pj-

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm surprised how long it's going to take to start making them given how similar to the 3 it looks

laminated

Oct 28, 2017
The Model Y product page is up. It mentions 360 degree camera coverage. This is an improvement over previous models, right? I recall that being a limitation on current Teslas, which is why they couldn't support a 360 degree overhead parking view like other cars.

NYR

Oct 27, 2017
7 Seat/3rd Row Seating is an option, not a standard feature.

That 3rd row will be like having a backseat in a Porsche, it won't be very useable.

Jarrod38

Oct 25, 2017
Tesla now needs to come out with a electric scooter or motorcycle and beat HD to the market.

Ryno23

Banned
Dec 13, 2017

Better shots of the rear and one on display in white... It was hard to see the size difference with the 3 from the front

laminated

Oct 28, 2017
It's growing on me. I want an electric car with a hatch and seats that fold flat so I can sleep in it (don't @ me). The rear is frumpy but I expected that based on their current design language and the fact that it's built on the model 3 platform. And this isnt' intended to be a dig at Tesla, but generally I don't expect small SUV's or crossover SUV's, whatever you want to call them, to be attractive. haha. I won't put any money down now because I want to see how things work out as they're closer to production. But this Tesla fits my needs more than any other at this time..a refreshed Model S could change that though.

The configuration I'd likely go for would cost $63,500. That Full Self-Driving price is brutal (additional $8K).