• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

skullwaker

Oct 25, 2017
Fuck yeah.

Can we get Three Houses avatars on Switch now?

I know it's not gonna happen :(

Wanderer5

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere.
Sweet, will hop in for sure. These themes are cool, and doesn't take a lot to get even if you not great at Tetris.

Etrian Oddity

Oct 26, 2017
As soon as I woke up I started playing, lol. Love this theme.

Now give us new Switch profile pics from TH, Nintendo!!

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
14 points away from the theme. Kinda wish it was classic fire emblem and theme though. Also we still need Mario, Kirby, and Yoshi thenes

JJConrad

Nov 3, 2017
This is a rather boring theme. The music doesn't really fit the game. I unlocked it one round. I think the rest of the field may have been lulled to sleep.

Deleted member 9972

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
As someone with 0 tetris skill, I just dropped the piece as slowly as possible, rotated it quickly on the ground for 5 seconds, switched it out for the stored piece just before it locks, repeat. Am I what's wrong with tetris? Yes. But top 30 every time after only having played ~10-15 pieces!

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
got it. honestly i feel like the music doesn't really work for tetris, but it's a cool theme nonetheless.
i hope they do something with kirby, i feel like kirby music would be a great fit.