• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Iichter

Oct 29, 2017
Gosh I would've bought it day one already but I really want to play it on Steam VR.

Lumination

Oct 26, 2017
Damn tetris is one of the only games I would prefer digital too. Can't pass this up though.

C.Mongler

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Washington, DC
If you have PSVR there is absolutely no reason to not own this. Get it, now. If you don't, this game is still fantastic, but I'll allow you the privilege to think it over for a few minutes before instructing you to also get it.

DigitalT

Oct 27, 2017
It's gone

Edit: Deal is still available at GameStop online store

Last edited:

ryushe

Oct 27, 2017
Physical though.....

th

srtrestre

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Hmmm gonna wait for a price drop on digital, which won't be too hard since too busy with Smash anyway.

Kass

Oct 27, 2017
For my fellow friends in France, it's at 20 euros at Micromania and 24 at Amazon

Nov 7, 2017
Screw this game i paid 40 bucks for tetris in 2018 with no multiplayer and now its half price like 2 weeks later.

jasius

Oct 28, 2017
I was hoping it was the digital version. Oh well I guess it'll happens at some point. This is the kind of game I'd like to play sporadically but wouldn't be bothered to put in the disc tray(I know thats lazy but..).

Oct 27, 2017
This game kinda dropped off a cliff after the 2nd or third week. Does anyone know if this past weekend event completed? The one prior didn't even come close. Hopefully they learn from that and adjust how they handle the events. Otherwise it's going to be really hard to platinum the game.

Bad_Boy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I was about to get this and pubg the other day but decided on beat saber instead. Glad i waited.

Deleted member 41931

User requested account closure
Apr 10, 2018
Hopefully BB will put it up for $20 as well. I need to squeeze every last drop out of GCU before it ends next month.

Sonimon

Oct 31, 2017
I was gonna wait till it dropped on Steam, but $20 for Mizuguchi-goodness is just too good to pass up. I'll have to grab it from GameStop on my way home.

mclem

Oct 25, 2017
Wonder if this might crop up as one of the Deals of Christmas on PSN, it feels like it's a possibility.

Edit: Wait, that usually runs across all of December. Wonder if it's not happening this year.

RF Switch

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
This and Astrobot dropped in price the DAY after i bought them....i dont even care i would pay it again

Luckydog

Attempting to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Digital or GTFO! ;) As stated above, I'm sure its a great game, but only one i will jump in and out of sporadically and would just want it available on the drive.

Nameless

Oct 25, 2017
Tempting but big one-off single player games are the only thing I consider buying physical these days. Something like this is digital or no thanks.

SnakeXs

Oct 28, 2017
How's Beat Saber on PSVR? I have it on the Rift and it's awesome, but thinking about double dipping since getting my Rift set up to play is quite a bit more hassle than the PSVR is.

I haven't played it but my understanding is you can't load custom songs as of yet so if that's something you're used to from the PC version it may ruin it for you.

giancarlo123x

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
C'mon best buy. I know I can price match it but I can just order it and pick it up easier if I dont have to do that.

Socivol

Oct 25, 2017
So mad I paid almost full price for this but it's so worth it. At $20 it is a complete steal! It's so much fun the most fun I've had with Tetris ever. I just wish they had a MP component that would've made it perfect.