• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Cess007

Oct 27, 2017
B.C., Mexico
Billy-D_Approves.gif

You deserve a tag for this OP.

Gestault

Oct 26, 2017
I think the connections are so labored that this is an intellectual exercise more than a valid insight.

I read every word though, and I dig intellectual exercises. I think the point about the luck-of-the-draw probably connects most with people who played before the reserve block was implemented.

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
Wow didn't notice it was an old thread and almost replied that I agreed with OP. Sounds like someone much more important than me also agrees with him lol

ShrtAttnGmr

Feb 7, 2019
I posted a nope gif, before realizing that this was an old post, and now here we are with Tetris Battle Royale

DOA

Oct 26, 2017
just wow!
mindblown.gif

does that mean that Pong was the original 4X? (jk)

SweetNicole

The Old Guard
Oct 24, 2017
победитель победитель куриный ужин!

Does this mean people will finally take your beautiful work on Suda51 = Kojima seriously now? TheDanimal

LinkStrikesBack

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
What the actual hell?

OP has their finger on the pulse of the game industry better than the rest of us.

Oct 27, 2017
Tsss, I bet Battle Royale already existed in ancient Roman Colosseums and Chess surely had Battle Royale tournaments since forever. What was your point again, OP?

Edit: oh!