• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZangBa

Oct 25, 2017
I'll be honest, I didn't even chuckle with this one. I want to try that Tetris Sphere though.

PopsMaellard

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Dunkey about to get mobbed

Dunkey gets mobbed in every single one of these threads, because Dunkey is a proper piece of shit, and yet his garbage content is still inexplicably posted here.

Hey isn't this the guy that did a bad thing one time and we all have to hate now?

You mean that one time he repeatedly and consistently uses racist, ableist and homophobic slurs? Yeah. It's that guy.

Bass2448

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Dunkey gets mobbed in every single one of these threads, because Dunkey is a proper piece of shit, and yet his garbage content still gets posted, inexplicably.

You mean that one time he repeatedly and consistently uses racist, ableist and homophobic slurs? Yeah. It's that guy.

He is an asshole but that doesn't make his content bad. It makes his character bad. One is subjective though so it usually doesn't get separated.

Brandon

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mods do a great job letting every Dunkey thread derail.

How about you make a decision whether or not you will allow his content here?

If you decide to allow his content then stop allowing thread derailment.

PopsMaellard

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
He is an asshole but that doesn't make his content bad. It makes his character bad. One is subjective though so it usually doesn't get separated.

Yeah a 28 year old making some shitty comedic videogame videos on youtube isn't exactly art, let alone art meaningful enough to society that we might feel it worth discussing separating his character from his work. Additionally, he's dropping this shit *in his content*.

Deleted member 46922

User requested account closure
Banned
Aug 21, 2018
F***** and N***** are both extremely offensive words and both have a violent history, so why apply different rules was my point, but whatever.

Deleted member 2652

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
How many infractions does he have? I find it odd people are even allowed to post topics about him if he's such a rampant homophobe.
why don't you look at the multiple links in this thread and educate yourself instead of blindly defending this dude

personally, i wouldn't defend a person who said any of those words even one time without putting in the least amount of effort to apologize let alone acknowledge it

OP
OP

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Mods do a great job letting every Dunkey thread derail.

How about you make a decision whether or not you will allow his content here?

If you decide to allow his content then stop allowing thread derailment.
yeah i wish it was cleared up. i know mods have said there's no ban against posting his content, but i wish the derailing didn't happen in every dunkey thread.
personally, as a gay man, i'm not offended at his use of the word faggot, it didn't sound malicious or hurtful to me.
but oh well, guess i should ask for the thread to be locked as it's bothering people and i don't want to be responsible to for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.