• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Tukarrs

Oct 27, 2017

According to NBC Dallas-Fort Worth, the imagery shows the perspective of the officer outside a home, peering inside a window using a flashlight, spotting someone inside standing near a window and telling her, "Put your hands up — show me your hands," before opening fire.

Fort Worth police say one shot was fired.

E: There's a

They didn't identify themselves as police. They were very visibly looking around using flashlights. They fired a shot killing the woman after apparently seeing a gun.

It was supposed to be a wellness check from a neighbor because they noticed that her front door was opened. She had a closed screen door though.

She's black.

Last edited:

Deffers

Banned
Mar 4, 2018
Do cops just LIKE going into peoples' houses and shooting them? Is there something about the home environment that makes it better for them? How can this KEEP HAPPENING?

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I can't find anything valuable, smart or witty to say to this shit.

RIP yet another person killed for the simple crime of existing.

ACAB

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
Awaiting more information but I expect judge giving hugs post judgement as well as handing out a bible asking the shooter to embrace jesus and perhaps another dead witness.

Tagyhag

Oct 27, 2017
Absolutely horrible. I hope the neighbor doesn't blame themselves and all the blame is directed towards the officer.

Wetwork

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Colorado
Yo. Even in the hypothetical situation that it was breaking and entering- that doesn't warrant death. Police need massive reform and better qualifications.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
There need to be better places to call and ask them to check on your relatives/friends/neighbors. Hell I'd send a pizza delivery guy to the house before I'd ask police to check.

Oct 28, 2017
100% cop saw a black person in Fort Worth and the cop assumed she was a criminal. Fort Worth is super-white washed.

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
Neighbor calls police because they were worried something might've happened to the woman.

Police responds, and makes sure something does happen to the woman.

What the fucking, fuck?

Ploid 6.0

Oct 25, 2017
Well there's precedent set that if a cop goes in and shoot a innocent person they might get a huge benefit of the doubt, support, and possibly get away with it. They can get a book deal if things get as bad as 5 years in prison though.

At this rate, they'll be shooting us right when we come out of the womb.
Haha, I had an idea that would end with at birth. No doubt they want to for some.

Canuckreefer

Banned
Oct 10, 2019
Are Jean's family going to hug that murdereous cop too?

Shit is just sad at this point. They keep killing our people, and they shed white tears and get lenient sentences.

sprsk

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
If you're a racist, the Trump era has you bold as ever. If you're police then you can act out on your racism without impunity.

Canuckreefer

Banned
Oct 10, 2019
It was only his brother right?
His pops said he wanted become friends with her

I mean look at what this hugging did. Embolded other pigs to go and keep doing their killing.
Fuck the police they just deliver death.
If you are black stay clear from the police they will not help you the do not love you they just want to kill you
ch0YUCm.jpg

faceless

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Rest in peace

some people the Gall to say we're lying when some of us say we would never call the cops except for when it's legally required

Deleted member 11413

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yo. Even in the hypothetical situation that it was breaking and entering- that doesn't warrant death. Police need massive reform and better qualifications.

Exactly. Like even the worst-case scenario here, there would be no reason to shoot the suspect. The reality is that she was in her own damn house...the cops SHOULD have some form of legal responsibility to ascertain the reality of the situation before using a gun. Yet the first reaction is to shoot the 'suspect'.

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
So essentially, we have to remake the original Black Panther party and police ourselves.

This is beyond ridiculous. Every cop in America needs to be retrained immediately.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
Can you imagine being the neighbor and thinking you were doing a good deed?

The whole thing is heartbreaking.

I've had this conversation before. Black people don't say "fuck the police!" because we're inherently anarchists or don't want police. We say "fuck the police!" because the protection and safety that the police are supposed to provide has not only been systemically denied us, but actively used against us.

This man knew the danger of calling the police as a black person in a black neighborhood, but did it out of concern for his neighbor. I can't imagine how he must be feeling right now.

Last edited:

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
They probably didn't announce themselves. They'll say she had a gun, bandana, and an Ice Cube CD all within reach.

Seriously, without any context the bodycam video just looks like a hit.

Oct 27, 2017
Just saw the body cam footage and it's predictably as bad as I thought it would be. Doesn't even announce who he is. Just see's her through the window and tells her to put her hands up before murdering her. All in the span of three seconds.

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
There is no collective more incompetent at their job than American police on this planet. It is astounding.