• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
Don't mess with the pizza, yo.

A Springtown, Texas, pizza restaurant has been shut down for the weekend after an employee posted on social media that they put laxatives in some food, according to the Springtown Police Department.

Investigators were notified about the possible food tampering at Mr. Jim's Pizza, 417 East State Highway 199, at around 8 p.m. on Saturday.

The City of Springtown Health Inspector was contacted and the health permit for the business was pulled. It will be shut down until it can be inspected on Monday.

Source:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/p...s-put-laxatives-in-food-police-say/ar-BBW9Pv9

HommePomme

Oct 30, 2017
Always wonder how much of this happens without someone being dumb enough to post on social media

sleepnaught

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Seems to have only been served to another employee and not the general public. But still, hope they charge those pricks.

joecanada

Oct 28, 2017
Canada
I'm beginning to think social media may actually have value after all. Idiots can't help but post there after doing something dumb af

Phil32

Oct 28, 2017
I foolishly and naively thought it was because the pizza tasted so bad. Then, I was going to ask if it was St. Louis-style pizza being served there.

Oct 25, 2017
Can someone health inspect the sweet tea at Krystals?
There's no way there isn't laxatives in it at every location(...... and yet I get a huge cup every time because it tastes so good).