• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Favorite Kanye Produced album from June?

• Daytona

Votes: 27 35.1%
  • Ye

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Kids See Ghosts

Votes: 35 45.5%
  • Nasir

Votes: 5 6.5%
  • KTSE

Votes: 4 5.2%

• Total voters

Koozek

Oct 25, 2017
I've just realized I don't know what Teyana looks like
But hasn't her being nude in videos all the time been the only thing people know her from? I don't think her actual music has had much attention yet unless I missed it. I guess we'll see if this album could help her career.

How's the music so far? Polo Ye sound?

Icolin

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midgar
is that who we're pinning the laser sounds on? i was wondering what CC did there on ye

yeah, that's my guess, sounds a lot like this remix track from cashmere cat

But hasn't her being nude in videos all the time been the only thing people know her from? I don't think her actual music has had much attention yet unless I missed it. I guess we'll see if this album could help her career.

How's the music so far? Polo Ye sound?

it's kinda like sweet life style frank meets ye's work on alicia keys' stuff back in the day. i'm liking it a ton

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
ty better eat for life off these ye checks

lacer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
those TT national enquirer hoodies are rad

Ghos

Oct 25, 2017
OblongRedBuck-size_restricted.gif

Mariachi507

Oct 26, 2017
Like the rest, I'm going to wait for the cdq. I'm kind of bummed that this is the last of Ye's Wyoming project, but I'm still going to secretly hope he's got a secret album to drop next week to bring us home.

Yeah, I'm delusional. Hopefully this album serves as a good closer.

I also recommend listening to these albums back to back at least once. It's like a hip hop version of George Harrison's All Things Must Pass.

Koozek

Oct 25, 2017
Like the rest, I'm going to wait for the cdq. I'm kind of bummed that this is the last of Ye's Wyoming project, but I'm still going to secretly hope he's got a secret album to drop next week to bring us home.

Yeah, I'm delusional. Hopefully this album serves as a good closer.

I also recommend listening to these albums back to back at least once. It's like a hip hop version of George Harrison's All Things Must Pass.
I mean, I don't even know who Bump J and Sly are, but enzo posted this the other day:

lacer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
lol calling the OT for the QTip EP

GJ

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
Recording of the livestream for anyone who doesn't want to wait on the streaming services:

This really is a solid album. Ye saved some heat for this, damn...

Catvoca

Oct 25, 2017
Assuming he means "another artist's album produced by me", how can he say that when Be exists.
Kanye never seems to mention Be at all, even though it's one of his best projects period.

Finding Forever seems like it's been completely forgotten even though it's lowkey better than these G.O.O.D releases tbh.

Icolin

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midgar
Kanye never seems to mention Be at all, even though it's one of his best projects period.

Finding Forever seems like it's been completely forgotten even though it's lowkey better than these G.O.O.D releases tbh.

maybe him and common aren't on the same page or something. like he never mentions the blueprint or the black album either anymore because....well it's pretty clear jay and him aren't on good terms