• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Favorite Kanye Produced album from June?

• Daytona

Votes: 27 35.1%
  • Ye

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Kids See Ghosts

Votes: 35 45.5%
  • Nasir

Votes: 5 6.5%
  • KTSE

Votes: 4 5.2%

• Total voters

Icolin

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midgar
i love kanye's verse on hurry, sounds like slow jamz-ish ye

really digging on this album as a whole, great production across and teyana is blossoming on here. hope it blows up

and THIS RIGHT HERE HAS TO BE ADDED TO THE ALBUM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE:

Last edited:

Lifejumper

Oct 25, 2017

really digging on this album as a whole, great production across and teyana is blossoming on here. hope it blows up

Shit sounds like outkast type beat.

Pls YE.

Deleted member 4532

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

We Got Love is still coming according to Teyana's mom/manager. Apparently the bridge in Rose in Harlem is missing too.

The Life of Pablo v2 lol

This is amazing. I can't wait until we get it officially.

Icolin

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midgar

ItIsOkBro

Happy New Year!!
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
whew lad this album is simply smooth, nice and easy to listen to from top to bottom.

Remember

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Chicago, IL United States
Since it isn't finished I can't fully rate it yet but so far, G.O.O.D. music rankings from best to least liked:

Lyrically:

Nasir
Daytona
Ye
KTSE
Kids See Ghosts
L.O.D.

Beats:
Ye
Nasir
L.O.D.
Daytona
KTSE
Kids See Ghosts

rude

Oct 25, 2017
WORK THIS PUSSY
WORK THIS PUSSY
WORK THIS PUSSY
WORK THIS PUSSY
WORK THIS PUSSY
WORK THIS PUSSY
WORK THIS PUSSY

I've had this on blast all day. It's easily the best of the Wyoming albums. Miss me with the Cudi mentions; the vocals were tragic.

Glasfrut

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Isn't that why you get those cleared before announcing a release date?

I can see it being announced as a tactic to apply pressure: "clear them or we're dropping an album without you (and you'll miss out on the streams/money)" or "see what kind of numbers we're doing? How about you clear them now?"

None of what I'm speculating on means this hasn't been a shitshow. I just don't buy Ye purposely turning it into a shitshow. Then again, this whole GOOD music month/rollout/production hasn't had the usual Ye "meticulous" approach to it.

D65

Oct 26, 2017
THIS STARTS OUT AS A BANGER OH MY

my first impressions is that this just under KSG but let's see!

Japanmanx3

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta, GA
This was good. Not really an R&B type of guy but the production was still dope.

Ye' gets my overall vote as best of the Wyoming albums. KSG follows right behind. Then Daytona, Nasir, KTSE in that order.

My ears have been pleased. Thank you Kanye.

MrRob

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I haven't heard of Taylor before is this worth my time?

What is her sound comparable to?

None of what I'm speculating on means this hasn't been a shitshow. I just don't buy Ye purposely turning it into a shitshow.

Lol where have u been? Turning something into a shit show is exactly what I would expect Ye to do.

Icolin

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midgar
we might be getting some more kanye stuff:

I haven't heard of Taylor before is this worth my time?

What is her sound comparable to?

it's like alicia keys (when she worked with kanye) meets nostalgia ultra or channel orange era frank with a dash of SZA in there. it's some of the freshest rnb so far this year, check it out for sure

ViewtifulJC

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Issues/Hold On, especially them last 10 seconds

aTw9Di5.gif

MrRob

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
we might be getting some more kanye stuff:

it's like alicia keys (when she worked with kanye) meets nostalgia ultra or channel orange era frank with a dash of SZA in there. it's some of the freshest rnb so far this year, check it out for sure

Honestly I'm expecting 7 Ye joints to keep with the theme. After 7 the god can rest.

I gave this one a spin and while I don't really fuck w the genre heavy I can dig this. I'll keep it in the rotation for a while.

Deleted member 42221

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 16, 2018
WIPE THIS PUSSY
WIPE THIS PUSSY
WIPE THIS PUSSY

I like that this album was a restrained, controlled album, and then it just goes into WIPE THIS PUSSY.

Better track than anything Azealia "if I insult people enough on twitter people will still care about me, right?" Banks has done.

Crazyorloco

Dec 12, 2017
Issues/Hold On Is my favorite track. So freaking good.

If you don't know what WTP means... you'll know two seconds into hearing the track lmao.

Playing this with my headphones on only. I don't feel comfortable playing this album out loud. So many moans and sexy parts... anyone else feel like having sex after hearing this? Makes me miss RnB more. Good release. I feel so spoiled by Kanye these 5 weeks. He did amazing work.

WIPE THIS PUSSY
WIPE THIS PUSSY
WIPE THIS PUSSY

I like that this album was a restrained, controlled album, and then it just goes into WIPE THIS PUSSY.

Lmao this posted killed me

Last edited:

Icolin

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midgar
there are really people on twitter (enter #KTSE on twitter search) saying that teyana should go to another label and drop ye from producing her stuff. and that kanye is being a jerk for the way this album's being treated

first of all, teyana wouldn't even be on a fucking label (def jam were gonna drop her), let alone releasing an album, if it wasn't for Kanye

and second of all, ye giving her better beats than like 95% of rnb singers today.

and third of all, there's just sample clearance issues, that's what the holdup is. and the other albums took a while to come out, so it's not a "teyana is a woman so she isn't getting the same attention" thing. smh, look at NAS' delay, Kids See Ghosts' tracklist mess...fucking TLOP even

EloquentM

Oct 25, 2017
there are really people on twitter (enter #KTSE on twitter search) saying that teyana should go to another label and drop ye from producing her stuff. and that kanye is being a jerk for the way this album's being treated

first of all, teyana wouldn't even be on a fucking label (def jam were gonna drop her), let alone releasing an album, if it wasn't for Kanye

and second of all, ye giving her better beats than like 95% of rnb singers today.

and third of all, there's just sample clearance issues, that's what the holdup is. and the other albums took a while to come out, so it's not a "teyana is a woman so she isn't getting the same attention" thing. smh, look at NAS' delay, Kids See Ghosts' tracklist mess...fucking TLOP even
Yeah it's a weird narrative for sure. Kanye late for everyone lmao (except Daytona somehow)

Remember

Banned
Oct 29, 2017

D65

Oct 26, 2017
Which track caused the sudden drop in opinion? WTP? Also, was it the production, lyrics, or something else? Are you not a fan of R&B?

There are a few things I don't like.

I don't like the context of some of the samples. WTP isn't for me but it strangely stands out.

I am not too big on R&B but I just got off binging Tasty (Kelis) and Lemonade and this album is so weak compared to the rest of the options.

It also has, dare I say, the weakest features I have ever heard.

Remember

Banned
Oct 29, 2017

I don't like the context of some of the samples. WTP isn't for me but it strangely stands out.

I am not too big on R&B but I just got off binging Tasty (Kelis) and Lemonade and this album is so weak compared to the rest of the options.

I can agree with the features but they aren't really a necessity to me. If anything, this album was what KSG should have been in terms of features, as I wanted more from Cudi and Ye in that album. Also, I find it odd that you are comparing non R&B albums to an R&B album but to each their own.

D65

Oct 26, 2017
I can agree with the features but they aren't really a necessity to me. If anything, this album was what KSG should have been in terms of features, as I wanted more from Cudi and Ye in that album. Also, I find it odd that you are comparing non R&B albums to an R&B album but to each their own.

Non R&B albums?

Those are R&B. One is very old school as well.

Koozek

Oct 25, 2017

Btw, Kelis' first two Neptunes-produced albums are two of my all-time faves. Didn't like or really followed her other albums though.