• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

patapon

Banned
Dec 7, 2017

A0mlii.png

Good job Bend, keep polishing it.

Nintendo

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
People thought it wouldn't get polished? The GI footage was 1 year before launch.

I'm very excited for this game!

Hydeus

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
France
User Banned (5 Days): History of trolling and drive-by posting
It's great guys!!! Listen to me it's great!!!

chanunnaki

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Bend took a very different path in developing and introducing this game to the press and the public in comparison to almost every other first party Sony property this gen. I hope it pays off for them. I've always thought it looked pretty decent, but the performance really concerned me. Glad to see it's improved a lot with the latest showing.

Fahdi

Jun 5, 2018
Sony shouldn't have released the information for this game so early. What is it? Year 2 now? Maybe they should have announced it Last PSX.

Nintendo

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017

oni-link

tag reference no one gets
Oct 25, 2017
UK
The "cons" concern me a little, but I'm overall looking forward to seeing more of the game

Will need to see some before and after pics of puddles before I can truly decide though

Minilla

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Tokyo
Is the missions where you confront the massive mobs "endgame" or are they part of the regular story campaign? Or a bit of both?

Acquiescence

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Lake Titicaca
For some reason or another, Sony Bend thinks we can only truly empathise with a main character who shits his pants on a regular basis, and then runs while said shit is still in the pants.

Andromeda

Oct 27, 2017
The second part of the cons is still one of the main problem of the game and most don't play a game to watch polished cutscenes.

At least there is some varied gameplay in an open-world so it's encouraging.

Oct 25, 2017
Don't you ever get tired of coming to this game threads to talk shit? It's gonna be very bad for you health when the game is successful.

It's not just this games threads trust me, most annoying poster recently

Anyways, there's footage of this out there, looks better then that Gameinformer footage, but I don't know if it's the video I saw or not, but the framerate looked bad during the horde parts.

Riversands

Banned
Nov 21, 2017
I've been wanting to ask this since some time ago. I kinda doubt about this game, but it is more about the technical performance though. Do you guys think that regular ps4 can run this game smoothly? Since you know, this game emphasizes more on hordes which require more power. You know what i mean?

Hydeus

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
France
Don't you ever get tired of coming to this game threads to talk shit? It's gonna be very bad for you health when the game is successful.

For my health? Thanks to worry about that buddy.
Please be in good shape you too.
I'd like to be enthusiast about this game. But I don't trust twitter guys. I trust FACTS.

Cleardata

Nov 1, 2017
The game has been garnering positive impressions for awhile now. I look forward to playing this early next year.

Wrestleman

Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
I appreciate the "con" of lack of innovation to a degree... but I do think we as entertainment fans put too much stock in the need to always always always be something new or put a 'twist' on stuff. Sometimes you just want a really polished, fun take on what you've seen before. I don't need everything to reinvent the wheel. Sometimes just rearranging the parts like this works just fine. Besides, two very similar games can shine for different thematic and narrative reasons, as well. This may not do anything terribly new, but atmospherically, and story wise, it may do lots different from other like-minded stuff.

OléGunner

Oct 25, 2017
Airborne Aquarium
Delay hopefully has done a world of good for Bend so we can get that expected Sony first party level AAA polish.
iirc they were mostly content complete earlier this year and delay was just mainly for polishing and bug fixing.

Really hoping the final game comes together because this is potentially my day one 2019 purchase.

Drencrom

Oct 25, 2017
SWE
I'd like to be enthusiast about this game. But I don't trust twitter guys. I trust FACTS.

What are you talking about? This guy just shared what he thought about the demo, it's obviously just his opinion. What are these so called "facts" you trust in regards to the quality of Days Gone that makes you go into threads and mock the sentiment that some people like the game from what they've played so far?

chris 1515

Oct 27, 2017
Barcelona Spain

He played the demo at TGS, his opinion is better than your shitpost in resetera maybe other people will find the game not good but he likes it and said the polishing is better.

It has a chance to be a good game for him. We need more hand on impression to know about Days Gone.

Last edited:
Oct 31, 2017
Sony shouldn't have released the information for this game so early. What is it? Year 2 now? Maybe they should have announced it Last PSX.

I feel like either way will bring something bad since if they hadn't shown anything from Bend, I bet rumors about, "Is Bend gonna be closed down? They haven't made a game in ages!" would have been circling.

Kemono

▲ Legend ▲
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Good.

I hope this game sticks the landing. I like what i've seen so far and more polish on top sounds awesome.

Ringten

Nov 15, 2017
I really enjoyed the first showing, with the massive horde. Everything since then hasn't piqued my interest as much, but I am sure it'll be a great game.

The horde and it's behaviour seem very unique and interesting to me. Selling point personally. But also do hope the side missions are good, and not your standard fetch quests.

Also, the story gets affected by your decision right? But by how much.
If I remember correctly, they were talking about taking a shotgun, but that it may have consequences to who owned it etc.