• We are delighted to introduce GiftBot 2.0, the next generation of our popular gifting feature. To celebrate, we'll be giving away some incredible prizes over the coming weeks in one big Giveaway Extravaganza!

TGS: Death Stranding to have 2 Gameplay Presentations (80 minutes), Vol 1 & 2, along with a Voice Cast Panel

Chaos2Frozen

Nov 3, 2017
I don’t buy it.

There’s no way they’ll show actual gameplay before the game comes out. I’ve accepted this.

80 minutes of cutscenes here we come!

carlosrox

Oct 25, 2017
Vancouver BC
Cool.

Down to watch the full 80.

Still not sure about this game but I have faith it'll be good.

(I'm rather neutral on Kojima, not a fan or hater)

Gamer17

Oct 30, 2017
well i m in media blackout even though i havent understood whats happening in the game from the footages i watched :D

MAK11

Oct 29, 2017
User Banned (1 Week): Inappropriate joke, account in junior phase.
Mod Edit: Inappropriate Picture Removed

Last edited by a moderator:

MilesQ

Oct 25, 2017
Show me the Social Strand System, that's the thing I'm most curious about. We've seen more than enough gameplay to have a good idea of how it works, but it's only ever talk about the Social Strand System.

Oct 27, 2017
If you feel the need to stream over an hour of the game two months before release in order to clarify how it plays then marketing has probably fucked up somewhere along the way.

TripaSeca

Oct 27, 2017
São Paulo
Oh I'm sure the man is desperate, considering it's his first time doing this.
Typical rookie fever he's having.
Comprehensible, he's the new kid on the block, has to price himself to the big shots.

/s

Rotobit

Oct 27, 2017
Ok this is what I've been waiting for, how the gameplay pans out is what'll make or break it for me. And I'm fine with it mostly being walking, just make it a fun world!

coldsagging

Oct 27, 2017
Have they given a specific time?

I'll be watching in the UK. What time does the show start?

Man I cant wait

Meciu

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
80 minutes is a lot. Wow. Also, one thing got me thinking? Isn't the "peeing" just emptying the tank of the BB? That is what I always thought and would explain the "mushroom". Or was it confirmed the is it actually Sam? I always thought the moving camera while doing this action is just Kojima playing with us.

KirikaPirin

Jun 6, 2019
That last phrase though. Seems like Kojima is truly loving his craft, glad for him! I remember in one of his interviews or tweets Hideo told that he had doubted his desire to continue making games after Konami incident and looks like the partnership with Sony flourished the endless creativity within him and now he wants to devote himself to game development. I have a feeling that Kojima has many ideas and concepts in store for the future. Exciting!