• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Toni

Banned
Nov 13, 2017
Orlando, Florida
Public Announcement:

I Am Not Ready for the war gameplay...

0v2jqjs.png

TripaSeca

Oct 27, 2017
São Paulo
"you want some gameplay, now you got more gameplay than you can ever take. And I still don't know what this is btw. Here, have a baby" Kojima

Rimkrak

Oct 26, 2017
They're gonna show off that Sam can poop now. Truly a next-gen experience. It's going to take him 20 minutes to finish because he dicks around on his cell phone while pooping just like a real person!
Boss makes a dollar, I make a dime, thats why I poop on company time.

Hoping for real time secretion of poop and actual physics applied depending on the medical state of Sam

Come on TGS and Nov 8

OP
OP
Simo

Simo

Oct 26, 2017
Michigan, USA
So, will this be 5 minutes of actual footage out of 75 minutes dedicated exclusively to STRAND talk, or are we expecting a full-on gameplay DEEP dive this time around?

50 minutes of actual footage. Kojima says due to the length and any possibility of things going awry, they may prerecord it. My guess is it'll get the Briefing video and gameplay chopped up to show exploration, the survival and cargo mechanics along with a side mission? Maybe cap it off with a B.T segment that continues in Vol. 2.

Vol. 2 will be live gameplay on stage.

PS9

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Glad they held off until this close to release, keep the mystery going. Hopefully they will livestream with English VO.

KayonXaikyre

Oct 27, 2017
I'm really hopeful I'll know how this game plays after it, but I feel like after all of this I still won't know how it plays lol. Excited though!

Chrno

Oct 25, 2017
guess it's time to finally see whether or not I'm actually going to buy this game.

rusty chrome

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fucking FINALLY!!!

Show us this shit fucking us up

k3lwAHj.gif

And skull army in action

5b3w8Zf.gif

GMHet3H.gif

I hope we can pee on the things we kill.

fontguy

Avenger
Oct 8, 2018
I'm almost disappointed in a way. It's way more fun when we just have to extrapolate from a guy taking a piss.

Phendrift

Oct 25, 2017
Not sure I'll watch a lot if they're showing that much

But should quiet the people who are worrying about gameplay in a Kojima game lol, so that's a good enough get for me out of this event

Shopolic

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Is this really 80 minutes of gameplay, or 20 minutes of gameplay with 60 minutes of talking and showing character models, artworks and...?

Arklite

Oct 27, 2017
It's gonna be 80 minutes of auto-walk across beautiful vistas while Kojima DJs his favorite tracks. Glorious.

Kupo Kupopo

Jul 6, 2019
seeing that, at this point, we're only 2 months from release? i think i'll just wait. thanks, anyway...

Last edited: