• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Arthands

Banned
Oct 26, 2017

Game is already out on Steam since last year, and announced for PS4/Xbox One a while ago. Today the developer yggames announce via facebook that mastiff publisher will be lending a hand, and that the game will be coming to Nintendo Switch too.

Episode 2 is currently in the work as well. (trailer is for PC version)

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
Thought it was the NES Sweet Home. Slightly disappointed.

Is this any good? Never heard of it

OP
OP
Arthands

Arthands

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Heard the story sucks and the game gets repetitive, but its rather scary and immersive with great graphics.

ozfunghi

Oct 25, 2017
User reviews are rather positive on Steam, i'll keep an eye for this. Steam price is +/- €17, i wonder what the price on Switch will be.

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
OP has a link to the steam page with user impressions

I'd rather hear the opinion from people here but thanks for the help

Heard the story sucks and the game gets repetitive, but its rather scary and immersive with great graphics.

I see, thanks. Game seems to be episodic then? HLTB pegs the first one as four hours to complete which seems to fit in place. Is it more a "haunted house guided tour" like Layers of Fear or more interactive i wonder?

Same. That game needs to come to the west.

Would Capcom still have the rights to it since it was based on a movie? Such an unique game, to this day even.

OP
OP
Arthands

Arthands

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
From what I know episode 2 will be the concluding episode so there's really only 2 episodes here. There are puzzles to solve and you have to hide from the ghost, and there's action involve when the ghost attack you so its not a totally passive title I guess.

Oct 27, 2017
I watched GG Gab play through episode 1 on YouTube and she really liked it. It did seem to get repetitive near the end but everything was quite scary and done well otherwise.