• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Jul 18, 2018
Doesn't matter if they met in person and everything was mutually resolved between the two. It just stops there, the respect between the two. Meanwhile Piers will continue his banter against other women, the cycle will continue. Meanwhile Piers will gain supporters from Ariana stans

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Are people that invested in an Ariana Piers beef to the point that it was tracked with that much detail? Jay-Z vs NaS this was not.

Grown of her to confront him but Pierce will probably still be a sexist bellend. AG wins.

Sweeney Swift

User Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
#IStandWithTaylor
They simply meet up and she tried talking to him about issues and drama, it appears. She doesn't support him, but think petty twitter drama isn't the way to tackle these issues.
Pretty much

For the record, the men of ERA have been harassing her for days now ever since her #s have been charting historically compared to famous men. As I said yesterday and as I'll continue to say: they ain't slick, and rational minds will never fall for their misogynistic behavior

Deleted member 30544

User Requested Account Closure
Banned
Nov 3, 2017
I don't know why so much fuzz about Ariana Grande in here, i see a lot of threads about her. She is definitely a subpar "artist" and nothing special about her music or style , her hanging out with Piers Morgan didn't do any favors to the image i have of her.

I believe i will give Ariana the same good old Star Wars treatment and ignore every thread i see about her.

studyguy

Oct 26, 2017
Make nice with a guy who probably went home and shit on some minority or woman that same night fam.

Oct 28, 2017
Sweden
ariana "boogie" grande finding common ground with piers morgan because "the middle is a great place to be!" smh, 100% cancelled, never buying one of her records again, getting my tattoo removed and taking down all my posters

Last edited:

Addie

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
DFW
Pretty much

For the record, the men of ERA have been harassing her for days now ever since her #s have been charting historically compared to famous men. As I said yesterday and as I'll continue to say: they ain't slick, and rational minds will never fall for their misogynistic behavior

So, basically... she talked to someone and disagreed with him but kept things civil, and people on the Internet and especially on Twitter are losing their shit?

Good for her. She acted like a responsible human being in society. I don't fucking understand this at all.

Lundren

Oct 27, 2017
Cancelled? Ho ho ho. Kids using slang is for the birds. This kind of thing never happened in my day! How do they even understand each other when I, a dignified fellow, cannot?

Deleted member 5359

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Remember the time Piers Morgan hacked the cellphones of family members of dead soldiers for the sake of tabloid dirt? Pepperidge Farm remembers, bitch.

Double 0

Nov 5, 2017
Fuck Piers.

As for Grande, I mean hey, she tried. No harm in that.

But don't use that to excuse a dude like Piers.

Fuck Piers.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Hey, stan culture purveyors were dredging up a 40 year old corpse to cancel him yesterday, at least they're back to taking down the live ones.

Visanideth

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
So basically adults being adults about things.

Gross and unacceptable, she should have punched him and screamed "Take that, Hitler". It's the one true way.

bill crystals

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
My favorite kind of internet comment is when someone chimes in about one of the most famous people in the world with "Huh?" or "Who?" or "Never heard of them" etc.

Lol what do you think that comment is really conveying about you

Deleted member 9838

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
What's even wrong with that tweet? It's an old man trying to be hip... don't see what the problem is.

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Pierce put the toxic masculinity on hold and a actually admitted he almost cried? I bet it was at the point he was in the bathroom for 6 minutes, came out and realized that he missed last call.