• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017
Some of yall defend the oddest thins any association with this piece of shit is not a good thing in anyway.

He is a well known piece of garbage as well.

Astral

Oct 27, 2017
Eeew. I'm sure she had good intentions but it would be incredibly naive of her if she believes he still isn't a total piece of shit.

Deleted member 32561

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 11, 2017
Yup, he's good now. She did it!
Well obviously he's not, but she tried. I just really don't see the issue in trying to convert people from being right wing nut jobs.

But, I mean I'm not really a fan of hers anyway so I'm not gonna argue, so okay I guess she's cancelled? I already said she's problematic for her current chosen look, so, I guess add this to the pile?

BernardoOne

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So basically adults being adults about things.

Gross and unacceptable, she should have punched him and screamed "Take that, Hitler". It's the one true way.
calling Piers Morgan an adult being adult really shows how little you know about Piers Morgan

Brb gonna take happy selfies with David Duke to show how adult I am

KingFox

May 17, 2018
It's not even the worst guy she ever hung out with.

giphy.gif

Relax, it's from an episode of Scream Queens.

Conciliator

Oct 25, 2017
Despite all the dark things in the world, I've never given up on that spark of hope, peace, and joy, deep down in my soul. But, after seeing Ariana Grande take a picture with Piers Morgan, that light is now dead. We are truly all cancelled now.

Thurston Last

Banned
Jul 26, 2018
I'm confused, what was cancelled? It read like Peirs Morgan tweeted something and then she canclled a tour... what? I know that can't be right.

edit: also I thought she smoked a joint with him

Last edited:

Dre3001

Oct 28, 2017
Thread title needs an update with a translation since everyone seems to be lost.

Basically, Grande saw Piers Morgan in public and decided to confront him and discuss why he had attacked/ slut-shamed her and her friends. Apparently, their dispute is over and they took a selfie together that was posted online.

The term "canceled" by the OP is basically saying that she should be boycotted since Piers Morgan is a well-known piece of trash in the UK/ probably all of Europe. This would be the equivalent to taking a picture/selfie with Tucker Carlson or Alex Jones in the US for those unaware.

sebn

Oct 26, 2017
I've read through this thread and am more confused than ever, what did she cancel, an appearance on Piers Morgans TV show? A concert?

Aske

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Canadia
Good for her; she tried to have a rational discussion with an aging newsworm. Reading between the lines, Piers is still clearly a garbage person.

Booki

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn
I'm surprised "cancelled" isn't part of the Era lexicon yet. PopEra bleeds into regular Etcetera enough that it shouldn't be a mystery.

Last edited:

Rose Red

Oct 26, 2017
I thought cancellation culture was going too far but ... yeah, hanging out with Piers Morgan is 100% a reason to get cancelled immediately.