• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
Agreed. As we saw a week ago, there really is an need for an open and inclusive online space for people of all walks and I'm glad we have this ResetEra now. It's a real refuge considering how toxic the greater gaming commmunity has become at this point. Even after the honeymoon wears off, we remain committed to not rehashing the negativity from the past.

Last_colossi

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Australia
Yes seriously thank you, I didn't really realize how important this type of discussion forum was to me until all of those events unfolded last week, I haven't posted on that old site or even visited it since then and it's been deleted from my bookmarks and quick links. I can't put into words how happy I am to see so many familiar names, It already feels cozy in here. :)

(This is my first post here, I even spruced up my avatar ^_^)

Messofanego

Oct 25, 2017
UK
3WNCRNl.gif

I look forward to our no doubt, ahem, spirited debates next year. Genuinely.
Oh cool, one of my favourite posters is here too!

zerocypher

Oct 27, 2017
I didn't post too often in the old forum but it's nice to have a respectable place to get some news and opinions. Thanks, Reset

jviggy43

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Wanted to share this sentiment. Gaf was one of the only places I visited everyday to talk about games and the news and I really enjoyed the community there. I'm glad that that we all came here. Happy to be home.

CaviarMeths

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Western Canada
I was on the Slaent ride and never got to see into that beyond hints from people that made it on the boat. I can only imagine.
One of the craziest things was when we were told either in the evening or next morning that the site was going live some time that day. Anticipation and anxiety was increasing throughout the day and then suddenly one of the admins just says something simple like "hey guys" in the chat and it EXPLODED. Looked like a Twitch stream chat during an E3 megaton announcement.

Good times.

Grizzo

Oct 26, 2017
Paris
I love this place too, it feels like a better version of the old board that most of us come from. A nice clean slate.

I just wish there was a way to go directly to the bottom or top of the page. That's my only (minor) complaint.

Pookmunki

Oct 27, 2017
The site is fantastic and there is already a great identity showing itself - well done to all involved setting this up.