• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

WoahW

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Way to selectively hand pick a few films nobody would be interested in among the many films that sounded great. You sure proved your point!
Please show me any films past the early "potential" writing stages that got cancelled that's you were super pumped for. I'll wait.

Won't somebody think of the helpless mega corporations
You literally just say it without any proof. Theaters show movies that make money how dare them show Lion King over other shit even though Lion King is pulling in 6x what other movies are. Oh not to mention all movie companies have deals with theater and about premium formats and certain films but that doesn't fit your narrative.

Just tired of seeing people spout bullshit when not knowing anything. Outrage culture is insane. Like people automatically saying Disney is closing all Fox properties it's insane

Oct 25, 2017
Please show me any films past the early "potential" writing stages that got cancelled that's you were super pumped for. I'll wait.

You literally just say it without any proof. Theaters show movies that make money how dare them show Lion King over other shit even though Lion King is pulling in 6x what other movies are. Oh not to mention all movie companies have deals with theater and about premium formats and certain films but that doesn't fit your narrative.

Just tired of seeing people spout bullshit when not knowing anything. Outrage culture is insane. Like people automatically saying Disney is closing all Fox properties it's insane

WoahW

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

So Disney wanted 70% not 60% like 99% of all other deals and requested it shown for 4 weeks instead of 2. Strange though they didn't force theaters to cancel other showings or anything like that. So they didn't strongarm anyone, they just requested showtimes not be skipped and to show the movie for an extended 2 week period (over Christmas/New Year).

Shocked! Almost like you don't know what strong arm means.

Oh and they did this for Star Wars a notoriously massive franchise with a legion of fans