• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

shockdude

Oct 26, 2017
Thanks to MRORANGE for posting a Discord invite in the old Steam thread.
Thanks to ColdSun, Dusk Golem, and more for moderating the Discord and keeping people informed during the transition.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I really need to thank everyone from FilmEra, SFV, Friend ERA, Retro, TV, Yakuza, GA, and Devil May Cry...and every other community out there! Shoutouts to literally @everyone cuz shooting the shit with you guys made being stuck in limbo not feel so bad at all. This was honestly a great endeavor and it's amazing it has gone as smoothly as it did. Of course many thanks to all admins/mods and to SweetNicole for all her hard work in managing the ECR/RE groups, I'm sure that wasn't easy.

Special shoutouts though for lucebuce and Flow for doing some serious work in helping everyone get here. edit: KSweeley too! We did it guys. This is what being part of a community should feel like.

Last edited:

Flow

Community Resettler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Florida, USA
I really need to thank everyone from FilmEra, SFV, Friend ERA, Retro, TV, Yakuza, GA, and Devil May Cry...and every other community out there! Shoutouts to literally @everyone cuz shooting the shit with you guys made being stuck in limbo not feel so bad at all. This was honestly a great endeavor and it's amazing it has gone as smoothly as it did. Of course many thanks to all admins/mods and to SweetNicole for all her hard work in managing the ECR/RE groups, I'm sure that wasn't easy.

Special shoutouts though for lucebuce and Flow for doing some serious work in helping everyone get here. We did it guys. This is what being part of a community should feel like.
ty so much. you put in some srs work

Messofanego

Oct 25, 2017
UK
just wanna thank all the community discords, me personally i was on the steam one orgnaizing things with coldsun dusk, hektor,toma,akronis aswell (:

us mods put in work, but i wanna thank all everyone accross all the discords for sticking with us all and just looking at video game section along is a lovely sight to see
Thank you for your hard work.

lucebuce

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Pakistan

Omiee

Oct 26, 2017
Man how many discords were there? I was personally a member of 4 i think, great job by everybody involved who got people verrified and got everybody the link. felt good. Also discord is a fun app to use.

kafiend

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, Discord was and still is fun times. Many thanks too all those running the place and especially to those I had contact with - Coldsun, Dusk, Hektor, Toma and frontieruk. Apologies to anyone I missed.

All the users were awesome as well, great community spirit. You know who you are but... Thanks!

Murasaki

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Deep North
I'm very grateful to the people who helped me with the move. I was having a really bad week, so many thanks to all in the TMS and Love&Respect discords especially Cesspool, ginger ninja and ShadyK54.

Xzeon

User was permanently banned at own request
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Just wanna chime in to thank Discord and our Discord Mods as well, really helped get me into ERA.

derFeef

Oct 26, 2017
Austria
Fantastic job by all of the team.
Special thanks to Dusk Golem, Feetpants and Toma who helped me out and led me the way.

Choppasmith

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Beaumont, CA
I'm a little late on this, but yeah, thanks so much for the PonyERA Discord for inviting me to the group despite me being sorely inactive in the community. Never used Discord before, but I see why is so popular now. Very handy little app.

Fakto

Oct 26, 2017
Ovation to the grueling work that Vena has been doing over at #SalesERA channel.
And a big hug to Reki for the direct line.

Hektor

Community Resettler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Deutschland
Man how many discords were there? I was personally a member of 4 i think, great job by everybody involved who got people verrified and got everybody the link. felt good. Also discord is a fun app to use.

As far as I'm aware over 70.

Crazy to think that all if this has been successfully pulled of in less than a week

wandering

flâneur
Oct 25, 2017

Special shoutouts though for lucebuce and Flow for doing some serious work in helping everyone get here. edit: KSweeley too! We did it guys. This is what being part of a community should feel like.

ty so much. you put in some srs work

Y'all are good people. Thanks for bringing me onto the team.

CommodoreKong

Oct 25, 2017
I want to give big props to the mods not just in the Steam discord but all of them as well, it's very impressive how smoothly things went.

Deleted member 1067

User Requested Account Closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Huge thanks to biohazardERA, in particular to jawmuncher and Zombie Fred.
Jawmuncher in particular I owe a case of great beer to for filling me in and rapidly getting me into a discord group after I went in for surgery and came out of it to find that gaf had totally went belly up on me. He pulled me out of the wilderness there when he didn't have to, and I can't help but praise him endlessly for it.

ChrisP8Three

Oct 26, 2017
Leeds
Shout out to Reki, Vena at the Video Gameras Sales disco and, Llyranor and CesspoolofHatred at the Middle stop disco

As a side note I have no idea why I resisted discord for so long, its like a Wattsapp for forums isn't it?

Mathieran

Oct 25, 2017
Yep I wanna give a thanks to The Woods and hydrophilic attack in the Waypoint discord for setting it up and keeping us filled in while we were in the dark.

Also thanks to the Waypoint forum for hosting 1k+ people and being pretty cool about it despite us constantly breaking forum rules. Good place over there.

Linkura

Oct 25, 2017
Yup, bless them. Thank you to the REgals and weemadarthur especially for keeping everyone up to date and sane. Also a shout-out InfiniteNine for alerting me to registration opened up, and to Morrigan for helping my husband with his registration troubles and getting it resolved insanely quickly.

Last edited:

Steeven

Oct 26, 2017
I would like to thank Hoo-doo for bringing me over in time, and of course all the other guys in Discord who did their technical part.

Calabi

Oct 26, 2017
Thanks so much to SPRidley and DuskGolem, and the whole IndieDevGaf, and SteamEra Discord.