• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Unbelievable work by everyone involved in such a short space of time. Thanks so much for organising and manning the lifeboats

GodofWine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Yep, thanks to the main discord, and the PUBG Discord where I got it from.

Vapidity

Oct 25, 2017
Internet
Pretty sure being in the main ResetEra Discord majorly drained my phone battery because of how active it was.

We can safely leave that now, correct?

thenexus6

Oct 26, 2017
UK
I was a little confused at the beginning because I missed the initial change up so I didn't know what was going on, but as soon as I was invited on Discord (SteamGAF) the people there were incredibly helpful, so a big thanks to everyone.

Discord is a really cool application, way more feature rich than I thought.

MMaRsu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks to all who participated, put in effort and time to setting all this up. Thanks ZealousD as well and the person who sent me the PM on GAF!

KnightOwl

Oct 25, 2017
Big shoutout and thanks to the fine folks on FFXIV discord community taking care of me at the last minute. Red, Drama and Elliot you folks rock!

Steamlord

Oct 26, 2017
Thanks to Ampersands for getting me into the Rock/Indie/Alt Era server, wandering for getting me into the FilmEra server, and Flow for getting me here.

HylianSeven

Shin Megami TC - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
I'm the head of the MegaTen (Shin Megami Tensei) Discord. I'm so glad many of you were able to get in, the MegaTen thread is quite active!

Big thanks to the ResetERA staff for making this process so smooth. I honestly expected the site to go down as soon as the first code went out.

Lothar

Oct 25, 2017
I've actually begun to like the Discord format more than the forums. It was nice not having to F5.

Flo_Evans

Oct 25, 2017
Not sure the best place to put this or who to PM yet but there are a bunch of people in a racing discord trying to get invite codes.

Kaiken

Oct 25, 2017
DestinyAreFun Discord and JohnOfMars; you are the real MVPs! Thank you to all who've picked us up with open arms, you guys/gals rock.

jesu

Oct 26, 2017
UK
Thanks to Knuckle Sandwich and also the guys from SLA&NT for harbouring us for a bit

Luap

Oct 26, 2017
Yes, thank you everyone at Steam-GAF and Soulsborne-GAF for pulling this transition off in a shockingly well organized way. I am super impressed with this community.

I think we all owe a special thanks to our friends at SL&ENT, which did everything they could to help the transition.

Absolutely. The mods over at Slaent were a big help and should always be remembered for their gracious and welcoming attitudes during this transition.

Timelost

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Fantastic work! I've never seen a community burn to ash only to recover just as quickly, Everybody involved did an amazing job!

Xe4

Oct 25, 2017
Much thanks to Seda, Grex, Jarate, and everyone else on Toonami's discord. Wouldn't be here without you (and I wouldn't have seen Toonami on Saturday without ya'll either!)

linkboy

Oct 26, 2017
Reno
I want to send a huge thank you to Llyranor. Thank you for giving me the link for the discord and getting me in.

Robin

Restless Insomniac
Oct 25, 2017
This is a beautiful thing to see. The main ResetEra discord isn't going anywhere, and it's been a hell of a ride. The community (especially the community leaders who kept everyone together) are the real heroes today. : ' )

- a dorky ResetEra discord mod

flyover

Oct 26, 2017
I can't thank OniBaka enough for getting me into the Nier discord and then helping me get set up here. Some really good people out there.

Deleted member 2109

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for the thanks, everyone. Thanks to JershJopstin for trusting me and skittz0413 for volunteering and letting me sleep lol. You guys rock.

Dream_Journey

Oct 25, 2017
Thank you everyone involved!

Also if you ever think about to make a mascot character or somethigns like that for site you can always ask me for drawing somethings!