• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 27, 2017
So the controversy was about a standard prank show premise about people taking short-term odd jobs, which they will get compensated for anyway by appearing on the show?

All that fuss for something that looks like a bad Scare Tactics derivative.

mangopositive

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
I like pranks. As long as the people being pranked don't have a problem with it, I don't either. These were not advertised as "full-time career" jobs... everyone knew it was an hourly gig for a single day.

Stiler

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Watched a few eps, this legit feels like Scare Tactics but with a larger budget, hell I even recognized some actors from that show in this (episode 2 the animal guy was in a ton of scare tactic eps). So if you enjoyed that show you'll likely enjoy this one.

One thing I like about it is they take time to build up the prank and unlike scare tactics they keep it going for a longer time which is something I hated about Scare Tactics, it felt like so many great pranks were ended way too soon as soon as shit hit the fan.

Last edited: