Votes: 90 15.2%
  • Rayman

Votes: 143 24.2%
  • Rabbid Waluigi

Votes: 116 19.6%

• Total voters

Harpoon

Oct 27, 2017
There only being one makes me think it might not even be a Mario character, or else there'd also be a Rabbid version.

So.. Rayman?

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Mario enters a dark tavern ... in the back, a hunter complains about how he hates Rabbids because they took over his world

suddenly he sees mario and a thunder lights his face

Gartooth

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I think its Rayman too. If it was a Mario character there should be a Rabbid counterpart.

Blackie

Oct 25, 2017
Wherever
Oooh! I beat the main story but saved World 4 challenges for later since other Switch games are releasing fast right now. Very curious to see all that the full DLC has to offer before I decide to make that extra purchase...

CurseVox

Oct 27, 2017
Massachusetts (USA)
My girl and I love playing this game in Co-Op. Hopefully they put a lot more of those maps in. I think this feature is so underrated. Mario+Rabbids is one of the best Co-Op games on the switch right now.

Harpoon

Oct 27, 2017
Who's to say it won't be a Rabbid character without its corresponding Mushroom Kingdom counterpart?
It being a Mario character without a Rabbid counterpart or a Rabbid counterpart without the Mario character would be weird. At least if it's Rayman there's not as much of an imbalance, as he's neither a Mario character nor a Rabbid.

RROCKMAN

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You couldn't just buy the game and not get the DLC? It would be that upsetting, eh?

The main game
already had a rabbid DK, Wario, and Waluigi without the real versions to be seen anywhere.
I didn't mind it.
I dislike all of those guys but to have access a treasure trove of Mario characters and be like "lol rabbid" just feels stupid. I personally think the "new hero" is the girl who is never shown and while that is arbuably fair I still want Rayman in more.

Two very obvious options
Would probably never happen due to square but if it did I would go back in time and preorder this game