• iOS/Safari issues when launching the site from mobile home screens should now be fixed! A2HS button compatibility on Android Firefox has also been fixed! Add some purple to your home screen today.

The 2018 DLC for Mario+Rabbids features a new character

Which hero should it be?

• Rosalina

Votes: 120 20.3%
  • Waluigi

Votes: 122 20.6%
  • Wario

Votes: 90 15.2%
  • Rayman

Votes: 143 24.2%
  • Rabbid Waluigi

Votes: 116 19.6%

• Total voters
Oct 30, 2017
That's pretty cool. I need to go back and finish the game and buy the season pass, lol.

Maybe it'll be a crossover with Odyssey? New Donk City and Pauline is my prediction.

If it's not Rayman they're straight up trolling.

Please give me Rayman.
Okay, that would be cool as well.

Oct 27, 2017
There only being one makes me think it might not even be a Mario character, or else there'd also be a Rabbid version.

So.. Rayman?

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Mario enters a dark tavern ... in the back, a hunter complains about how he hates Rabbids because they took over his world

suddenly he sees mario and a thunder lights his face

Oct 25, 2017
Wherever
Oooh! I beat the main story but saved World 4 challenges for later since other Switch games are releasing fast right now. Very curious to see all that the full DLC has to offer before I decide to make that extra purchase...

Oct 25, 2017
Haha is this from the end of the game? Got semi burned out at the start of world 4
bwario and bwaluigui are mini bosses on the last part of the 4th world. you fight against them a couple of times. No wario or waluigi to be seen, just these corrupt caricatures

My girl and I love playing this game in Co-Op. Hopefully they put a lot more of those maps in. I think this feature is so underrated. Mario+Rabbids is one of the best Co-Op games on the switch right now.

Oct 27, 2017
Who's to say it won't be a Rabbid character without its corresponding Mushroom Kingdom counterpart?
It being a Mario character without a Rabbid counterpart or a Rabbid counterpart without the Mario character would be weird. At least if it's Rayman there's not as much of an imbalance, as he's neither a Mario character nor a Rabbid.

Oct 27, 2017
This would make me not buy the game
You couldn't just buy the game and not get the DLC? It would be that upsetting, eh?

The main game
already had a rabbid DK, Wario, and Waluigi without the real versions to be seen anywhere.
I didn't mind it.

Oct 25, 2017
You couldn't just buy the game and not get the DLC? It would be that upsetting, eh?

The main game
already had a rabbid DK, Wario, and Waluigi without the real versions to be seen anywhere.
I didn't mind it.
I dislike all of those guys but to have access a treasure trove of Mario characters and be like "lol rabbid" just feels stupid. I personally think the "new hero" is the girl who is never shown and while that is arbuably fair I still want Rayman in more.

Two very obvious options
Would probably never happen due to square but if it did I would go back in time and preorder this game