• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

broncobuster

Oct 26, 2017
I'm hoping, and expecting, the second Captain Marvel trailer to release before the year is done. First trailer didn't do much for me, in the same way the first Aquaman trailer didn't. But in that case, everything since the initial trailer has been great. So I'm looking forward to look forward to Captain Marvel. Also, I guess reshoots are happening for Captain Marvel right now?

luca

Oct 25, 2017
I'm hoping, and expecting, the second Captain Marvel trailer to release before the year is done. First trailer didn't do much for me, in the same way the first Aquaman trailer didn't. But in that case, everything since the initial trailer has been great. So I'm looking forward to look forward to Captain Marvel. Also, I guess reshoots are happening for Captain Marvel right now?
Second Cap Marvel trailer won't be until January; two months before release. December is for Avengers 4. Pick ups are happening for Captain Marvel currently.

HeySeuss

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
Nothing in the movie says what Thanos did affected the multiverse, just the universe.
I thought the Russos said that Ant-Man being in the quantum realm didn't protect him from the snap, but that he was just one of the lucky ones? Wouldn't that imply it is all universes or is the quantum realm just a part of our universe?

Zero-ELEC

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
México
I think y'all conflating multiverse (parallel dimensions, e.g. mirror dimension, quantum realm) and multiverse (alternate realities, e.g. Earth-616, Earth-199999).

The Decimation Event affected all of Earth-199999 (i.e. the MCU), this includes all of its dimensions, presumably, as Ant-Man wasn't spared due to being in a separate "realm".

OP
OP
Oct 25, 2017
If it's the case that the quantum realm is another layer of the universe like the mirror dimension, then yeah, he was just lucky. I assumed it was a separate place.

Fuzzy

Completely non-threatening
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
Finally today, and on that note, we're hearing from multiple industry and retail sources now that the next Marvel catalog titles to arrive on 4K Ultra HD early next year, tied to either Captain Marvel or the next Avengers film, will be Doctor Strange and Captain America: The First Avenger. As I mentioned yesterday, Doctor Strange actually has an Amazon listing with a street date of 1/15. The listing doesn't specify the format, but the $34.99 SRP suggests 4K. Meanwhile, Captain America: The First Avenger recently popped up on Amazon.fr with a February street date. We suspect the street dates are still fluid, but we also strong believe both titles are on the way to the format. We've updated our 4K Ultra HD Release List here at The Bits accordingly.
http://thedigitalbits.com/columns/my-two-cents/112718-1215#.W_2mqrE5sx0

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
New Year's countdown is actually the countdown to the trailer.
No lie, if they timed the release of the trailer to match the ball dropping, I'd be the most stupidly hype person in existence.

Imagine going down to Times Square, you see the ball drop, all the celebrations happening. But then, out of nowhere, the screens fade to black and you hear...

"I'M READY FOR MY REMATCH."

Avengers: Annihilation.

April 27th.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
The rest of the Runaways S2 episode titles has been released, 2.06-2.13:
Runaways - Episode 2.06 - Bury Another
Runaways - Episode 2.07 - Last Rites
Runaways - Episode 2.08 - Past Life
Runaways - Episode 2.09 - Big Shot
Runaways - Episode 2.10 - Hostile Takeover
Runaways - Episode 2.11 - Last Waltz
Runaways - Episode 2.12 - Earth Angel
Runaways - Episode 2.13 - Split Up (Season Finale)

Slyonic

Oct 29, 2017
Say they do rerelease all MCU movies in 4K HDR, would they count those shitty German conversions of the Iron Man trilogy or would they release them again?

HamCormier

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
No lie, if they timed the release of the trailer to match the ball dropping, I'd be the most stupidly hype person in existence.

Imagine going down to Times Square, you see the ball drop, all the celebrations happening. But then, out of nowhere, the screens fade to black and you hear...

April 27th.

Who's ready for a rematch?

doinkies

Jun 20, 2018

April 27th.

New Year's would be too late though as they'd probably want the trailer attached to the clown car of blockbusters coming out next month.

So either later this week, or next week.

Punished Goku

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I think we won't get a happy ending in A4. My favorite character in the MCU is Tony Stark and I'm thinking he's gonna bite it. And it's gonna be tragic and sad as fuck.
Berserk is affecting me too much.

Nakenorm

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Gonna take Tony ten years to get off Titan.
nGMrD.gif

ContractHolder

Jack of All Streams
Oct 25, 2017
It's going to be December 4th guys. I'm convinced they're going for the acting cute route.

And that should be before the book comes out I believe.

Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
The comic could easily just come out with "Avengers Prelude" on the cover, no subtitle, and due to Marvel Studios secrecy and production times, I think there's a good chance it will regardless of when the trailer is out. People shouldn't cling to that as the date by which the trailer absolutely has to be out.

doinkies

Jun 20, 2018
They're not waiting until after Christmas ffs, they'll want it to be before Into the Spider-Verse and Aquaman and whatnot.

I saw that they noped out of any A4/A4 trailer questions at the start of the Q&A. Doinks. :P

This dude ran into Anthony Russo before the movie started, when he asked him when the trailer is coming out, according to the poster "he kinda shrugged and played it off as a joke and said "you'll see soon enough haha"".

Status
Not open for further replies.