• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ContractHolder

Jack of All Streams
Oct 25, 2017
I'm shocked that Sony wouldn't be attaching a teaser for Far From Home to any December film. Because (as far as I'm aware), there isn't really anything to attach to up until Captain Marvel. Which means Far From Home would have a much shorter marketing campaign.

Which I guess means more time without Sony Marketing potentially spoiling Avengers 4 stuff. So takes the wins where you can get them, I guess.

Mix Master

Oct 29, 2017
I hope Feige keeps Noah Hawley on for that Doctor Doom movie, I want a straight adaptation of Brubakers Books of doom.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
U should probably put that in a spoiler tag
I dunno. Didn't think they're too spoilery, and people have been posting images that are more spoilery when I hid them behind spoiler tags earlier but it just went unnoticed until somebody came along and posted them in the open. Now I've placed them behind spoiler tags. See the same thing happen again.

GAMEPROFF

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
I dunno. Didn't think they're too spoilery, and people have been posting images that are more spoilery when I hid them behind spoiler tags earlier but it just went unnoticed until somebody came along and posted them in the open. Now I've placed them behind spoiler tags. See the same thing happen again.
Because other people are shitty doesnt need to everyone beeing shitty. Also, we have ruled for this stuff in this thread.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
Because other people are shitty doesnt need to everyone beeing shitty. Also, we have ruled for this stuff in this thread.
I wasn't being shitty, and if I was, that was not intentional. Again, I don't think these images are spoilery in the slightest. I've put them in spoiler tags since though.

Last edited:

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
This pics makes me think how the movie will depict Mysterios powers .... if they are going for a more grounded "something that would be able to be made with pratical effects", something like holographic projections or full blown scarecrow like hallucinations

Cocamantis

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Call me a sadist but am I the only one wishing Carol didn't survive the snap? Imagine the post credit scene for Captain Marvel: she's chilling and minding her own business when suddenly she receives the message. Starts flying as fast as she can and slowly turns to dust. Boom. We in hopelessness town, baby.

Aprikurt

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 29, 2017
Call me a sadist but am I the only one wishing Carol didn't survive the snap? Imagine the post credit scene for Captain Marvel: she's chilling and minding her own business when suddenly she receives the message. Starts flying as fast as she can and slowly turns to dust. Boom. We in hopelessness town, baby.
No, but then I don't think she'll be as much of a Deus Ex Machina "Kill Thanos Machine" as people think. They're smarter than that.

Cocamantis

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
No, but then I don't think she'll be as much of a Deus Ex Machina "Kill Thanos Machine" as people think. They're smarter than that.
Oh you're absolutely right. Didn't the Russos even said something along those lines? I just want Carol to be dusted just because it'll add a little more dispair to all of this.
And I think Endgame will focus on the original Avengers while new characters like Captain Marvel will receive a similar treatment to Spidey or Black Panther in Civil War.

Creamium

Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
Wait, Inhumans? They're gonna take another stab at it? Please let that happen. I need Inhumans done right. Would be so awesome to get Black Bolt, Medusa & Lockjaw in the MCU.

edit: oh, the article's probably about the movie that was suppsed to happen years ago? Ugh that's what I get for getting my hopes up

Last edited:

ContractHolder

Jack of All Streams
Oct 25, 2017
Called it, but wasn't expecting it this soon.

Anything Marvel Studios didn't personally make has a shot at coming back.

Edit: Or not. Never mind.

doinkies

Jun 20, 2018
No, he's talking about when the movie was actually in development - "We kicked around the idea of the Inhumans at one point." I do recall there being a rumor about him maybe directing that back in the day. I wouldn't mind him directing an MCU movie (it prob won't be GoTG 3 though).

Blader

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, McKay doing Inhumans was a possibility being talked about years ago, when he was first hired to write on Ant-Man. Don't think that's a sign that project is being revived. Given Feige was fine with Ike taking it to tv and ruining it, he prob doesn't care that much about the property anyway, especially with X-Men back under his purview now.

Mix Master

Oct 29, 2017
Yeah, McKay doing Inhumans was a possibility being talked about years ago, when he was first hired to write on Ant-Man. Don't think that's a sign that project is being revived. Given Feige was fine with Ike taking it to tv and ruining it, he prob doesn't care that much about the property anyway, especially with X-Men back under his purview now.
Eternals is the new Inhumans, weird team with 0 casual awareness that marvel wants to turn into a hit.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
So scrip.
8xdjwancxu521.png

Status
Not open for further replies.