• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

denx

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
I think we'll get a new trailer for Spiderman a couple of days after Endgame releases, just like we got an Ant-Man and the Wasp trailer a couple of days after the release of IW.

dabig2

Oct 29, 2017
Never watched the show past the second episode.

Damn, you hop on it because it's pretty great. THough I myself still haven't finished the last season so I have to work on that too.

I'm just impressed because that literally is some of the plot to one of the best storylines in that show. Lost astronaut, Kree artifacts, dimension where time doesn't work same way - that's basically the plot.

Might as well keep a good thing going. Though it doesn't necessarily have to be Kree. Got an entire universe to work with now thanks to the FOX buyout.

Oozer

Oct 25, 2017
New(?) Avengers Endgame TV spot shown during the Michigan/Montana NCAA First Round Tournament game:

95% existing footage, but I believe there's a new line from Captain America including a new shot of him saying the last part of it.

Last edited:

Sandstar

Oct 28, 2017
Hmmm, It doesn't look like any new footage, just cutting in footage from the official trailer, and the teaser.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
Marvel are auctioning off all of the props and costumes from the Netflix Marvel shows. One really shouldn't expect these shows to return.

And a little sneak peak of Cloak and Dagger S2:

Anson225

Oct 26, 2017
53924492_2772242506149707_7081924020496498688_o.jpg

New banner from HK

denx

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Really curious what Okoye's role will be in this, considering that other supporting characters that survived the snap (like Wong) haven't appeared in any of the posters.

Also, thumbs up for Rocket actually having a good pose here.

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
BuT hEy At LeAsT tHe NeRdS gEt ThEiR XmEn MoViEs

Has the be a meme at this point. You see it in literally every Disney-Fox thread. It's joined a rich MCU trolling canon that has included the likes of "MCU movies look like a TV show", "Marvel can't make a good villlains" and of course the famous "MCU has no steaks"

EvilChameleon

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
It's like they can't believe that people can be excited for a new era for the FOX Marvel properties while also being concerned about all the negatives a merger like this brings.

Sandstar

Oct 28, 2017
Am I the only one who thinks that the black shirt she's wearing in the ad looks like her outfits as Warbird?

luca

Oct 25, 2017
Review embargo for Avengers: Endgame seem to be up on April 23 10pm UK.

Last edited:

Cocamantis

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Only a little more than a month away. Still feels surreal to me. I don't think I'll be able to hold back tears.

Soupman Prime

The Fallen
Nov 8, 2017
Boston, MA
I'm sure they got a million DD and IF masks laying around.

I'll still believe there's a chance. Actually finished DD a few weeks ago and it was amazing. Would be a shame if they didn't continue it somehow.

I enjoyed each character and actor but if I could only choose one it would be Charlie Cox and his DD. I'm rooting for the guy to play DD in a bigger role even if that is highly unlikely.

*oh and do they plan on doing anything with Ghostrider? They could always have Blaze appear in the movies.

Cocamantis

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
A few months ago when the news about Shang-Chi broke out there were some photos of Kevin Feige talking with him so...it kinda lines up.

Status
Not open for further replies.