• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ratcliffja

Oct 28, 2017
I just saw Captain Marvel today and it was really good. My only nitpicks were
not explaining the lack of aging at the end and not actually giving her the Captain Marvel name. The latter could have easily been done by having the Kree call Carol Mar-Vell instead since they veered so far from the original character anyway.

Sandstar

Oct 28, 2017
There's some speculation that she'll take the Captain Marvel name after Cap dies.

Aprikurt

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 29, 2017
I mean, we could all see that they've just lost. Him saying it to hammer it home would just feel like cheap exposition. Him saying "Oh God" conveys the same dread in a much better way.
I think it's the first time the character had appeared genuinely hopeless. I mean he was pretty done in at the end of Civil War but it's clear he remained firm in his convictions and still maintained an ultimately optimistic outlook.

That slow realisation that yeah, they lost, and all the horrific implications of that is perfectly captures by Evans' "Oh god" as he's sprawled out on the floor, defeated.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
If those are the Tweets about the run time, some guy posted on a forum that his theater was told last night it was 182 minutes but since then theater managers have spoken up saying they haven't been told anything yet.
Yeah, the information was bs apparently.

I just want them tickets to go on sale, and to know the runtime.

ContractHolder

Jack of All Streams
Oct 25, 2017
This one might be the one to skip to avoid spoilers. I just don't know if I have the strength.

I don't know. Sony attached the first Far From Home trailer to Captain Marvel (at least for my theater.) I would not put it past them to attach it again when Endgame is playing. I'm just accepting that I'll see it somewhere so I might as well see it when it appears online.

... There's no way though that Marvel let's them spoil a significant Endgame plot point though in the trailer.

... I think.

... Maybe.

Sandstar

Oct 28, 2017
Taskmaster's a good choice for Black Widow. Superpowered, but not over the top. I'd like to see him or her stay around for a few movies, and not get killed off.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
I swear I going to make Bigbootycomicbookmoviesnews.com and just post random shit so y'all can get hype over it

funky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Watched Ant Man and the Wasp finally.

Is Micheal Douglas's facial hair real? Or just a really questionable fake?

Status
Not open for further replies.