• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

luca

Oct 25, 2017

I'm watching Civil War now, and forgot how much I really love this movie. It ties into so much of the MCU while also staying focused on what is on hand for Steve. To me, the Captain America trilogy gotta be the best cbm trilogy out there. And while The Winter Soldier is in a class of its own, I don't think Civil War is that far off. Only thing I'm so-so on in CW must be Zemo using a facial mask to appear as Bucky, but then again, Natascha used a camouflage mask at the end of The Winter Soldier. Even the airport face-off made more sense to me this time, since they never planned to fight each other (I should have picked up on this before, so I probably just forgot about the details). Cap just needed a chopper to get to Siberia, while Tony caught sound of it and went to stop him before he knew of the Winter Soldier program.

With exactly 1 month till Endgame's premiere I'm probably just gonna rewatch a bunch of MCU films, and finish reading the Thanos novel. Excitement rising like crazy.

Last edited:

effingvic

Oct 25, 2017
Seeing Korath in Captain Marvel got me happy 'cause I love Djimon Hounsou and was hoping for him to return but then I rewatched GoTG and remembered that he gets killed there lol. Bummer.

The scene with Ronan waking from his bath or whatever to getting dressed is legendary. Goddamn it was so cool.

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
Officially started my MCU rewatch.

Iron Man 1 definitely feels a bit dated in some ways, but it's still a good ass movie. Top 10 MCU for sure.

denx

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Iron Man 1 is still one of the top MCU movies to this day. If there's some sort of dream sequence in Endgame where Tony gets to talk again with Yinsen I'll probably break down crying.

GAMEPROFF

Oct 26, 2017
Germany

No new trailer today btw.

WOHA WOHA So we are getting again Spidey partying in Berlin and saving Angela Merkel while hes at it?

dgnm1cffq2t11.jpg

denx

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Don't know how legit this is but my local cinema chain has Endgame at 190 minutes.

knc8s1x.jpg

luca

Oct 25, 2017

I feel like I've seen 182 minutes multiple places now, it's almost safe to assume that's close to the final runtime.

[edit] Era is acting up saying the tweets aren't available, but they are.

okdakor

Oct 26, 2017
France
It's always strange to see american people needing to leave a screening to get food or refill a (giant) drink... You're watching a movie... And if you can't hold, starting with an empty bladder, during 3h, you may have a medical condition

luca

Oct 25, 2017
I've had too much of a party tonight, that I need to reel it in.

I'll get myself 1 liter of cola and be fine for those 3 hours. And no intermission. I'm totally fine.

Egg0

Oct 25, 2017
I'm usually ok if I go during trailers. The worst thing about going to the restroom during a movie for me, is inconveniencing people by walking in front of them. For the most part I'm not thinking about missing stuff.

OP
OP
Oct 25, 2017
Don't eat or drink anything for three days before you see the movie just to be safe. (I want one of you jackasses to take this advice seriously and come back here to tell us you passed out halfway through the movie.)

Status
Not open for further replies.