• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
If Thanos is wielding a sword I assume he doesn't have any gems.
What if he's wielding his stones on the sword ...
buster_sword_wallpaper_by_jaydemedrian.jpg

Deleted member 3897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I will be watching it on the 24th 2 pm est, so if I get banned I won't be able to post my thoughts until april 26th.

So long! We're in the endgame now.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
I probably have to wait another week for them tickets ugh. [edit] Yup, just got confirmation ticket sale starts April 10 here.

That 'special look' was mad hype.

Thanos gonna be so damn fiery with that blade, armor and the gauntlet.

I will be watching it on the 24th 2 pm est, so if I get banned I won't be able to post my thoughts until april 26th.

So long! We're in the endgame now.
Just ask the administration team to unban you on the 24th.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
I should count myself lucky that Regal had their shit together today. For reference, here's how tickets were a bit before 8:30 AM (CST).

Screen_Shot_2019-04-02_at_8.24.40_AM.png

Yasuke

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
How are we, fam? We do what it took?

I'm booked for 6 and 10:10 opening night, both IMAX (the latter 3D).

Great seats, too. I'm pleased and just enjoying the schadenfreude now.

BrokenFiction

Oct 25, 2017
ATL
I'm in the Endgame now.

Also, maybe you guys knew already, but the 4K of Captain America First Avenger is out, but I also saw that 4K Winter Soldier and 4K Civil War come out on the 23rd. Pre-ordered those quick.

7qMcnTI.jpg
avp9Sqj.jpg

Last edited:

Bunta

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Said screw AMC and went with cinemark, 11:15pm on the Thursday.

Last edited:

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
Fuck app crashed. Was waiting for two hours and goddamn app crashed

is this san diego comic con or the biggest movie event of all time? I've never seen anything like this for a movie where people are sitting in waiting rooms trying to get tickets.

ticket ordering websites are crashing around the world. they weren't ready for the hype. I had a feeling EVERYONE was going to want tickets for opening weekend, like more than anyone could possibly imagine.

apparently 3x more than infinity war. the movie with the biggest opening weekend of all time. like FUCK

Nakenorm

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I'll be seeing the movie on the 24th.. And I just got dusted.
Who will I share my opinions with!?

Have a good one fellas!

Auros01

Avenger
Nov 17, 2017
Good day, so far.

Got up at 4:50 am to beat the rush for tickets. Initially snagged 10 tickets for my group and managed to get one more later on for a friend that was having trouble with his AMC app. We'll be at our preferred row at the Alamo Drafthouse on the 25th.

Also survived the snap on these forums so, yeah, I'm feeling good today.

Sandstar

Oct 28, 2017
As much as people like to shit on star wars films, 3 of the top 5 are SW films, including Rogue One.

KDash

Oct 25, 2017
Florida
Finally got tickets. 7PM RealD 3D on the 25th. Just about everything else was sold out. The seats are slightly off-center to the right, four rows from the top. Decent enough.

amusix

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
I feel as if my final post should be something profound...instead I guess I'm just going to make it a generic mcu ranking....

a few notes on this list:
-there's constant shuffling here, especially within tiers
-there are four distinct tiers:
1-6: Amazeballs
7-11: Excellent
12-15: Great
16-19: Good
20-21: Weak (has unrecoverable flaws)
-As always, I find ANY movie on this list enjoyable and rewatchable
d4lWcMB.png

Zippo

Banned
Dec 8, 2017
Got mine for Thursday night and Saturday night, all good to go.

Mulling over a starting a marathon this weekend, but that means I have to suffer through Thor 1&2, Iron Man 3 and Captain Marvel again, something I'm not mentally prepared for. But there's far more good than bad or rather, mediocre, at least.

Sandstar

Oct 28, 2017
Time will time if Disney hasn't caused irreparable damage to the Star Wars brand but I have my doubts that Episode XI will make it in the top 10 (TLJ is 11).

I was more thinking about their standing in the first 24 hours of ticket sales. I doubt it will make the top 10 of box office, but to be honest, Disney already has the modern day star wars, so they might not need it as much as one might've thought when they bought Marvel Studios and Lucas Films.

Status
Not open for further replies.