• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

doinkies

Jun 20, 2018
So now the doinks on "screengeek.net" are claiming that Pinar Toprak was secretly replaced by Michael Giacchino on CM because everyone hated her original score, and that Toprak has been taking credit for his work. If this was real, this would have exploded in the film music community before the movie's release. When TDW and AoU replaced their composers during production it hit the film music discussion boards and then spread everywhere before those movies released. But only now "2 sources close to production" give "screengeek.net" this info?

Unless someone else with actual sources backs this up, this seems to be yet another attempt to smear a person involved with CM. It's really pathetic.

Pet Rock

Mar 14, 2018
I want Betty back. And to walk in on Banner and Nat smooching, getting mad, taking a closer look at Banner and going, "never mind, wrong guy"

Deception

Nov 15, 2017
Last edited:

TheFuzz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
He was really the only non-Avenger worth anything in Infinity War. I would love to see him and Strange interacting again.

Who said this? lol
I guess 1 million + people are kindergartners.

It was jkm23 in the locked thread about people who actively troll the MCU threads. I won't tag hm since I don't care to invite that dialogue in this thread.

Deception

Nov 15, 2017
It was jkm23 in the locked thread about people who actively troll the MCU threads. I won't tag hm since I don't care to invite that dialogue in this thread.
His whole schtick is being a miserable killjoy so that seems par the course for him.
I just don't understand getting upset over what other people enjoy when it shouldn't affect you.

Deception

Nov 15, 2017
That's the impression I got. Hates "the new fancy seats," hates "big screen," prefers the smaller theatres.

It was some of the most contrarian-hipster opinions I've heard on here in awhile.
I don't want to bring cross-thread drama probably best to drop it.

I really hope spoilers are enforced more strictly leading up the Endgame than they were for Captain Marvel. Couldn't even read the review thread because everyone was talking about the movie between posts.

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
i'm off the internet for the entire week end game comes out. the premiere is Monday April 22, the spoilers will kill us all.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
I was thinking about the news of the Fox stuff ... It makes a lot of sense because Shang Chi for example was announced ages ago and it didn't even start shooting yet. So the X-Men stuff is probably just how Kevin Feig works with any property

TheFuzz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't want to bring cross-thread drama probably best to drop it.

I really hope spoilers are enforced more strictly leading up the Endgame than they were for Captain Marvel. Couldn't even read the review thread because everyone was talking about the movie between posts.

Agreed.

On a side note: surely we will see a big battle with the 'dusted' returnin to help, right? It seems obvious but I'm a little worried we don't see it for some reason.

Auros01

Avenger
Nov 17, 2017
On a side note: surely we will see a big battle with the 'dusted' returnin to help, right? It seems obvious but I'm a little worried we don't see it for some reason.

I don't necessarily think that's a sure thing. With the focus on the OG 6 , they may not want to overshadow them with the newer characters.

Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
FYI, Disney's big investor-focused Disney+ presentation is on Thursday at 2PM PST/5PM EST. I doubt there'll be too much news on the Marvel side of things - the Loki series hasn't started casting, let alone production, and I don't think Feige would be too keen on announcing the Vision/Scarlet Witch and Falcon/Winter Soldier series before Endgame - but who knows. I guess there could be more details on the Loki series, or confirmation of the What If show.

Also, if New Warriors isn't announced for Disney+ there, I feel relatively safe in saying that it's truly dead. It's been well over a year since Freeform dropped it, after all.

Yasuke

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't necessarily think that's a sure thing. With the focus on the OG 6 , they may not want to overshadow them with the newer characters.

There isn't a single solitary chance in hell we don't get a scene with the entire roster squading up, probably after Cap finally gets his "assemble!" in.

They'll never get this chance again. It's happening. I just can't imagine how, but I trust the Russos.

TheFuzz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
There isn't a single solitary chance in hell we don't get a scene with the entire roster squading up, probably after Cap finally gets his "assemble!" in.

They'll never get this chance again. It's happening. I just can't imagine how, but I trust the Russos.

This is what I'm thinking. They'll never get another chance.

Auros01

Avenger
Nov 17, 2017
Man, this is going to be a rough 2+ weeks. I don't remember having to go on absolute lockdown last year until a few days before but this seems to be starting really early this time around. Bummer.

Yasuke

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Man, this is going to be a rough 2+ weeks. I don't remember having to go on absolute lockdown last year until a few days before but this seems to be starting really early this time around. Bummer.

Yeah. Feel like someone here is gonna see it and post a thread with a spoiler in the title.

I'm getting real nervous. Already wiped out my Twitter by filtering out all words Avengers related.

Zippo

Banned
Dec 8, 2017
Does anyone else know anyone who's passing on Endgame because of the runtime?

I know quite a few people who are passing for the time being or are waiting for the Digital/Netflix/Disney+ release now. Had no idea it was such a huge turn off for some.

Bloodarmz

Jul 11, 2018
Potential spoilers for something I'd like to see at the end of Endgame:

Tony and Pepper's wedding, with Wong trying to get as much as food as possible from the buffet.

Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
oh I looked it up and it doesn't spoil anything I didn't already know from leaks months ago. I definitely don't advise googling it if you want to remain spoiler-free, but I still don't feel like I know too much whew

Sandstar

Oct 28, 2017
Just to make it clear: this toy is a massive spoiler. Do whatever you can to avoid seeing it, if you don't want a major plot point revealed.

Dio

Oct 25, 2017
oh I looked it up and it doesn't spoil anything I didn't already know from leaks months ago. I definitely don't advise googling it if you want to remain spoiler-free, but I still don't feel like I know too much whew
just to be sure(don't say what the leak is, but tell me if it's what i think):
is the toy just the time/quantum stuff the actors used in the set photos?

Status
Not open for further replies.